DIALOGUE 101 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

【句子对照】 I was at odds with Mary about the schedule. She wanted me to work on Saturday, but I couldn't. 在工作时间安排上我和玛丽的意见不一致。他要我星期六上班,但我不原意。 【关键俚语】 be at odds wit

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

John: So you've been attending night classes for a while now. Do you feel it's helping you? 你参加夜校有一段日子了。你觉得对你有帮助吗? Mary: Yes, furthering my education is already bringing about positive results in my workpla

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English Quieter London NB: This is not an accurate(a. 准确的;精确的) word-for-word transcript Dima: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from bbclearningenglish.com. I'm Dima Kostenko and to help you and me with the l

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Dialog 1: F: we talked about the advantages and disadvantages of a commercial bank. M: the biggest advantage seems to be in the relationship angle. F: right, building a strong relationship M: and the main disadvantage is the high cost of borrowing m

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

新英语口语900句 劝说并提出意见 706. It's only a suggestion. It is something you should figure out yourself. 这只是一个建议,但这些事情你必须得自己考虑。 707. If you want my advice, I don't think you should buy it. 如

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Thinking of relocating 考虑搬迁 Tom和Vivian是香港一家跨国公司的雇员。Vivian被升职,要调到美国奥兰多的办事处。 Vivian: Hey Tom, got a second? Tom: Sure, what's up? V: The Company has offered me a new position. It's k

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

1.Make it clear 弄清楚 A: Before we go to far, let's make it clear who does what. B: That's a good idea. A:在大张旗鼓之前,我们得先分好工。 B:好主意。 2.Take advantage of our strengths 借用我们的优势 A: Our cooperation needs to take advantage of o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Do you think this shirt really suits me? 你觉得这件衬衫适合我吗? Sure. It's just right. 当然,很合身的。 Not too tight in the waist? 腰部不太紧吗? No! It's a perfect fit! 不,正好! What do you think of it? Very smar

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

We know all about the blind trust. 我们非常了解保密委托 Does it concern either of you? 有什么让你们担心的吗 The words Blind And Trust 保密和委托 are not among my favorites in the English language. 绝非我最喜欢的英语单

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Welcome, everyone. 欢迎各位 Thanks for coming to very important, first official diner meeting. 感谢出席这场非常重要的,餐馆首次正式会议 This ain't right, man. 2:00 A.M. starts Earl time. 真是不厚道,半夜两点后是厄尔

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Earl, can you break some 20's? 厄尔,能把这20块找开吗 The big spenders at table two wanna split their $11 check three ways, 二号桌的大款们,三人行还硬要分摊11块的账单 even though one person did all the eating. 基本上不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Simon: Like many people, I like to travel and there are many ways you can travel, uh, many forms of transportation. Probably the main three that I wanna talk about now are by car, by train and by airplane. Now each of these forms of transportation ha

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

在雅思写作考试中,如果词组用的得当的话,是会有锦上添花的作用,但是反之,就会影响成绩了,今天我们整理了高分雅思写作需要避免的词组,供大家参考。 1. a lot of/lots of 这对词组一般

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Japanese government has begun its ordinary parliament session, which is called the Diet. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is expected to give his policy speech during the session. The session is scheduled to last for 150 days, until June 22nd.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

blow hot and cold 飘忽不定,犹豫不决 英文解释:to vacillate in opinion 中文解释:飘忽不定,犹豫不决。 例句: Mary blow hot and cold about her job; every day she changed her mind. 玛丽对于工作的事情拿不定主意

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说: I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说: That's a good idea. (是个好主意。)

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: bank on 指望,依赖,依靠 Mike is great. You can bank on him. 麦克特别棒,你可以依靠他。 That idea is not good enough. I will not bank on that. 那个主意不够好,我是不会指望它的。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

I think I'm,I mean in really kind of stereotypical,you know different male and femal way 我比较倾向于传统固定的男女思维方式 I think I am probably more like want to fix things a little less emotional,a little bit more there's a proble

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A: Hey, youre early! Wheres everyone? B: Well... I told them not to come. I made a reserva- tion just for the two of us. I thought we could have an quiet evening all to ourselves. A: Oh... why? B: Jennifer, theres something I wanna ask you. A: Sure.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod