activity 活动,活力,行动 actor 男演员 actress 女演员 actual 实际的,现行的 acute 尖的,锐的,敏锐的 ad 广告 adapt 使适应,改编 add 添加,附加,参加 addition 加,加法,附加物 additional 附加的,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Man : Excuse me. Would you like to sit down? Old Lady: That's very nice of you. Thank you. Man : It's my pleasure. Old Lady: You're a very courteous gentleman. Man : Thank you. 不客气 男 土:抱歉。你想要坐下吗? 老妇人:你真好,谢

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(323) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

agree vt. & vi. 基本用法 1)单独使用,表示同意、答应等。如: ①I asked him to help me and he agreed. 我请求他帮忙,他答应了。 ②After a short time, the program was agreed. 过了一会儿,这项计划大家都同

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂说英语

My father likes to watch all kinds of sports, so when I spend the time with him, we watch the match together. The Summer Olympic Games is coming soon, I feel so excited, my father will follow the games and I will company him. It is a great time for b

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

在雅思写作考试中,经常有好多英语词汇被我们来来回回反反复复地用,其实这些用烂的词汇有时候是会拉掉我们的分数,所以呢,小编帮大家整理了高分雅思写作需要避免的词组,大家赶紧

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Matthew: Hey Kat, you were just telling me about all the pros and cons of different renewable energies and you just got me thinking we're going to run outof oil in the next couple of decades. There's reports that say we're going to run out of oil in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Disagreeing on a project A: Mr. Crandall, Im sorry, but I really dont see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It would take a lot of work. B: Thats certainly true. But, thats what this job is all about, Maria. There's no doubt t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

141. What do you think of it W: What do you think of it? M: It's not proper for me to give my opinion. W: It's all right. Just tell us what you think. M: I don't quite agree wit you. W: Yeah? Then what do you think of it? M: I believe the popular col

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

pro vs con 优点与缺点 pro,advantage 是指做某件事情可以获得的好处 One of the big pros of living in Madrid is the night life. 在马德里生活的好处之一,它的夜生活非常丰富。 What are the pros of home schooling? 在

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 dream [ dri:m ] His dream of being a d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

四六级写作黄金模板

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The Internet In the era of information and technology, the Internet plays an important role in our society. However, peoples opinions are still divided on this point. Those who are in favor of the Internet claim that it has a lot of advantages. First

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。)如果表示赞成,可以说:That's a good idea. (是个好主意。)或者说:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第42期:会议期间 时间不多了。 The time is running out. For example: A: Can you run the first option by me again? 你能把第一方案再说明一次吗? B: The time is running out. Would you please let the other speak first? 时间不多了

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

My good opinion, once lost is lost forever. 语音讲解: 单词发音 opinion /??p?nj?n/ once /w?ns/ 词间连读 once lost is lost forever /w?nsl?st?zl?stf?r?ev?/ 词汇讲解 1. opinion noun. 意见 He asked different people for their opinions. 他

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

第五日 惨惨惨 周笨驰含泪说心声 周笨驰老兄实在是“酷”,下岗闲逛了三个月,居然才想起学英语,这不,English美眉用英文和他说话,他就再也隐瞒不

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The newest poll results in the US indicated that 75% of Internet users believed that the Internet heightens and increases human intelligence, and that this would make people smarter in the next ten years。 In addition, two-thirds felt that the Inter

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If something is worth saying, it's worth eye contact. 语音讲解 单词发音 worth n.价值;财产 contact n.接触,联系 连词发音 something is worth saying 轻读重读 重读:saying/ eye contact 弱读:is 词汇讲解 1.something is

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

BEIJING, March 7 (Xinhua) -- China welcomes the positive progress made by the international community in resolving Iran's nuclear issue, Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Weimin said Wednesday. EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton accepted Iran's of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解文本: distant 冷漠的,疏远的 Mike's girlfriend is a bit cold, a bit distant. 迈克的女朋友对人有点冷淡,有点疏远。 He is courteous but distant. 他彬彬有礼,但是态度冷淡。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语