General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. 语音讲解 单词发音 general adj. 一般的,普通的;综合的;大体的 greed n. 贪婪,贪心 连词发音

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

1. How about playing golf tomorrow? 明天我们去打高尔夫球怎么样? 还能这样说: Is it good to play golf tomorrow? What about playing golf tomorrow? 谚语: Lucky at play, unlucky in love. 赌场得意,情场失意。 2. I want t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

DIALOG 70 1--We've got to do someting about the neighbor's dog! 2--Why? Has he been into your flower garden again? 1--The flower garden, the garbage can, and yesterday he started digging holes in the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

It's said that you will go to Switzerland tomorrow. 听说你明天去瑞士。 Yes. I will. 是的,我要去。 Why do you choose such a country? 你为什么要选择这个国家呢? In my opinion, it's very clean, quiet. The people are very fr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

LOGAN: Evening, Sheriff. Anything? SHERIFF FORBES: We went overthe entire west side of the lake. All the caverns by the falls were clean, nosigns of habitat. LOGAN: Well, they're staying in town. SHERIFF FORBES: We canvassed all abandonedbuildings an

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Sunny / Korea speaker I'm from Korea, and it's developed very recently in a rapid pace, so I think competition is the one thing that people always have in mind, and I hope Korea can be a little slow-paced and relaxed. Tim / United States speaker In A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Could I ask for your reaction to the statement of the spokesman? 请问您对这个发言人的话有什么感想? I take it you are not opposed to going to isit Mr. Smith for this coming weekend? 我想您不反对这个周末去看史密斯先生吧

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

All suggestions and opinions are welcome. 欢迎提出意见和建议 All suggestions and opinions are welcome. 欢迎提出意见和建议。 We appreciate your attitude. 我们很欣赏贵公司的这种态度。 How do you like our latest products

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

I got onstage in front of our entire sales team and apologized for the misunderstanding. 于是,我召集整个销售团队,当着大家的面为这次误会道歉。 I also let them know that if they hear a bad idea, even one they believe is com

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Uncivilized Tourists. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words. 【参考范文】 Uncivilized Tourists Recently, there is a popular sayin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

释义: Thinking alike or understanding something in a similar way with others.与某人想法一致或者在理解事物的方式上一致; 来源: The origins of this phrase are unclear, 这个词组的来源不是很清楚;however, one cou

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Step 1. There is no single best seat on an airplane. All have their pros and cons! 第一步:没有特定一个座位是最好的,所有座位都有好处和坏处。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

What should I wear? 我该穿什么呢? Don't bother to dress up-come as you are. 不用穿讲究的衣服就穿平常的衣服来吧。 What are you planning on wearing to the party? 你准备穿什么衣服去参加这次宴会? I like everyday

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong says it supports the consensus reached by the SAR's government and the Philippines on the Manila hostage incident. It says the SAR's government has made unremitting efforts on this. A

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

第一、迷你对话 A: Mary is such a cautious girl! 玛丽真是个谨慎的女孩! B: What do you mean by cautious? 你说她谨慎是什么意思? A: She never puts words into her mouth; she only repeats the opinions of others. 她从来不发

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Idiom: Rub someone the wrong way ( annoy someone ) Hit the book: Presidential campaign Resonate with Soaring Consensus Mire Vocal advocate Pony up Coalition Flesh out The high cost of college has come up along the presidential campaign trail. Republi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

模仿文本: So, today is the day. According to just about everyone, the consensus seems to be that the Federal Reserve will, in a few hours, take its first step towards slowing the economic stimulus programme by tapering the amount of long-term b

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

在GRE、GMAT以及TOEFL写作中,合作的概念考查总计多大60道考题,但是对于这个看似简单的高频话题,很多同学往往缺乏深入的分析和理解,下面我通过中英文的讲解让大家能够深入理解这个高频

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

迷你对话A: We have abundant money and much experience now. How about running another chain-store? 我们有了充足的资金和丰富的经验,我们开个分店怎么样? B: Darling, sounds great! We will back you up all the way. 亲爱的,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Not at all. 不客气。 Don't mention it. 别客气。 Pardon me. 对不起。 Excuse me. 原谅我。 I'm sorry. 我很抱歉。 That's all right. 没关系。 I beg your pardon. 我请求你的原谅。 How do I use it? 我怎么用它? How can

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语