会话急救包 Are you sure? 你确定吗? Really? 真的吗? Are you serious? 你是认真的吗? Is that right? 真的吗? Do you really think so? 你真的这么觉得吗? He is quite yong, isnt he? 他还很年轻,不是吗? Its a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

Model 2 Is it serious, doctor?

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

BBC News Lin Han is the owner and founder of M-Woods, a museum located in the trendy art district of Beijing. The young entrepreneur made his money after founding and managing a successful design-consultancy from his early twenties. He re-invested th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

自信才能学习好

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

They wear new designer outfits every day, travel round in style in a pram more expensive than the one Kim Kardashian bought for her baby daughter North and are comforted by a ?600 teddy bear. 他们每天穿着崭新的名牌衣服,出门派头十足

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Children who lead inactive lives are likely to grow up to become middle-aged couch potatoes, a study suggests。 一项研究表明,儿时不喜欢运动的人长大之后会变成懒人。 Researchers compared the TV viewing habits of more than 6,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

All you remember about your child being an infant is the incredible awe you felt about the precious miracle you created. You remember having plenty of time to bestow all your wisdom and knowledge. You thought your child would take all of your advice

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In Beijing, gaokao nannies are paid by the day, 300 yuan on average, according to a Beijing domestic service company named Coleclub. 一家叫嘉乐会的北京家政服务公司说,在北京, 高考保姆 是按日计酬的,平均一天300元。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And we think of these things as especially rare, 我们可能会认为这只是个别现象, but a study by the Wisconsin Children's Trust Fund found that 40 percent of low-income kids face multiple instances of childhood trauma, 但威斯康辛儿童

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Finance and economics: Distracted teens The dreamboat next door 财经:分心的青少年,邻家梦中人 It's official: having friends of the opposite sex is bad for children's grade. 官方数据显示:与异性交朋友不利于孩子的学业

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

There's no simple answer to what constitutes 'smart'. These days, we're inclined to think you can't go by intelligence quotient (IQ) results alone, because while these tests are great for measuring separate mental faculties, an IQ number doesn't seem

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Scientists say early experiments suggest it may one day be possible to make babies without using eggs. 科学家称,早期实验表明,将来某一天或许不需要卵子就能孕育出婴儿。 They have succeeded in creating healthy baby mice

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mother ChildIt was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty-seven third graders eagerly anticipated the GREat day of gifts giving. 妈妈与孩子那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The first thing would be to stop feeling guilty about not being able to spend too much time with your kids. Remember, the quality time spent together is always more important than quantity time。 首先,不要因为不能经常陪在孩子身边而心

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

对于大多数衣食无忧的中国人来说,空气污染可能是目前生活中面临的最大问题。在北京这样的城市,尤其是冬季的时候,PM2.5指数经常爆表,这座原本让许多人热爱的城市顷刻之间换上狰狞的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese parents are having their children learn English earlier, according to a survey published by the China Youth Daily. 《中国青年报》近日进行的一项调查显示,如今,中国家长很早就让孩子学习英语。 English has bee

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After scores for the gaokao, China's university entrance exam, were released, many study abroad agencies began recruiting students who are interested in attending college abroad. 在高考成绩公布之后不久,许多留学中介机构就开始招收

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

致小学生、小学生家长和所有初学者 在仔细阅读和操练了上面的内容以后,我相信你已经有了自己学习英文的新计划。下面我首先给小学生和小学生家长提出一些我的建议: 7 收集日常生活中

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lo! as a careful housewife runs to catch One of her feather'd creatures broke away, 看呀,当一只家禽跑出了围栏,细心的主妇拔腿便去追赶, Sets down her babe and makes an swift dispatch In pursuit of the thing she would have s

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Creative Applying for my first job, I realized I had to be creative in listing my few qualifications. Asked about additional schooling and training, I answered truthfully that I had spent three years in computer programming classes. I got the job. I

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语