The World was an orange when I went to school, 我上学的时候,世界对我来说就像一个橙子, and there were only three things I can remember that I ever learned for sure that the Dutch children wore wooden shoes, 我记得只有三个细

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

THE BELL People said The Evening Bell is sounding, the sun is setting. For a strange wondrous tone was heard in the narrow streets of a large town. It was like the sound of a church-bell: but it was only heard for a moment, for the rolling of the ca

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 安徒生童话

神经心理学家Kim Gorgens论述了如何更好地保护我们的大脑,免受脑震荡的风险,并且倡导让孩子戴上头盔。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

Jessica在北京学中文,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是吴琼要问的:虎妈。 Jessica:Hey 吴琼!你怎么看起来无精打采的!怎么啦? WQ: 别提了。还不是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

01. Have you considered going out to work? 你想过出来工作吗? 02. Being a mother, I can't devote myself to work. 做了妈妈之后,我就不能全身心地投入工作了。 03. I want to be a stay-at-home mom. 我要做全职妈妈。 04.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

TED研究员索帕尔.伊尔与大家分享了他的家庭逃离柬埔寨红色高棉统治的故事。他讲述了他母亲的智慧以及拯救她孩子的决心。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

Every morning my daughter and I go for a twenty-minute walk to my workplace. For me, in those twenty minutes, Im in transit. For my toddler, its nothing less than a parade of flowers, fire trucks, pebbles, and friendly folk. 每天清晨,我的女儿

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

儿童英文故事不仅可以加强小孩的英文能力,还可以从故事中悟出一些道理给孩子,下面推荐一个故事小马过河。 How a Colt Crossed the River One day, a colt took a bag of wheat to the mill. As he was running wit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God,They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? God replied,Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

We are basically all spoiled eggs, right? That is our reputation. Before we begin the checklist to unite us all in our perceived spoiled ways, let one thing be known. The proverbial apples in your parents eyes were set aglow in ways never before illu

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

That, sir, is the true philosophy of the case, you may depend upon it. 先生,这就是此事的真正原因,你当然可以相信。 But we will now drop the discussion of these matters; 不过,此刻我们还是别再继续讨论这一话题,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

LESSON 2 The child and the bird 第二课 孩子与小鸟 Little bird, little bird, come to me! 小鸟,小鸟,快到这里来! I have a clean cage all ready for thee; 我已准备好干净的笼子让你待; Many bright flowers I'll bring to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

There are some weird things.I was sitting on this stoop. 会发生一些奇怪的事 我坐在小门廊上 This happened where this woman was walking her children home. 而一个女人带着孩子回家了 She has two kids,she had a baby in a strolle

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Children brought up according to tough love principles are more successful in life, according to a study. The think tank Demos says a balance of warmth and discipline improved social skills more than an laissez-faire, authoritarian or disengaged upbr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

卡通电影《功夫熊猫》里有这么一段:为什么大家都喜欢来咱家面馆吃面?儿子熊猫疑惑地看着鸭爸爸。鸭爸爸得意地说:做出最好吃面条有秘笈,影片最后揭开了答案其实,秘笈就是空白,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)Sleep and waking up(睡觉/起床) Its time to go sleep,bye.(到睡觉的时间了。) Sweet dreams.(做个好梦。) Its time to go to bed./Time for bed.(该上床了。) Its time to have a nap.(该午休了。) Wake up!(起床。) Did you sleep

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1、将英语学习融入生活首先要培养孩子学习兴趣,引导孩子不能因英语不是本国语言而讨厌学习。而培养孩子英语兴趣的方法包括:刚长大学说话的娃娃,可以用英语教他如何称呼人,身边的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

起床/睡觉 Wake up/Sleep Its time to go sleepy-bye. 到睡觉的时间了。 Sweat dreams. 做个好梦。 Its time to go to bed./Time for bed. 该上床了。 Its time to have a nap. 该午休了。 Wake up! 起床。 Did you sleep well? 睡好了吗

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The Stolen Biscuits [Cookies] 中国有句古话,叫做:小时偷针,大时偷金。说的是孩子小时候的偷窃行为如果不加以管教和制止,会让他在成年的时候走上犯罪的道路。 如果孩子有偷窃的行为改怎么

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语