-I know that this is a quote your father used to say. And I hope that I got right. There are people that are givers. -There are two kinds of people in the world, the givers and the takers. -The givers and the takers. -The takers sometimes sleep bette

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Tomorrow, thousands of kids will be lining up at bookstores, many others would rather do anything but read a book. However, getting through a summer reading list doesn't have to be a struggle. Francie Alexander of Scholastic Books is here with some

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Youve basically played a very swore hit man whos very cerebral, good at his job and quote Thomas Jefferson. Yeah, Im the fracture. I take care, I clean up the problems and that yet I take you and take a few shots at Jefferson which was difficult for

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

All you remember about your child being twelve is sitting in the stands during baseball practice and hoping your child's team would strike out fast because you had more important things to do at home. The coach didn't understand how busy you were. Yo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

A primary school in the UK has put up signs to warn phone-obsessed parents to greet their children with a smile at the end of the day rather than staring at their screens. 英国一所小学树起了告示牌,警告手机控家长们在放学时要面

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. Capital city of one of the world's fastest growing economies. There are many reasons to be impressed with this ancient tiger that rose from the ashes of the Civil War. But South Korea's crown jewel is its education syst

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

All you remember about your child being an infant is the incredible awe you felt about the precious miracle you created. You remember having plenty of time to bestow all your wisdom and knowledge. You thought your child would take all of your advice

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The search was continued in vain till nine o'clock in the evening. 晚上九点的时候,依然没找到孩子。 Then, one of the party was sent back to the village, to collect the inhabitants for a more extensive search. 于是他们派了一个人

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

A few years since, a child was lost in the woods. 几年前,一个孩子在森林里失踪了。 He was out with his brothers and sisters gathering berries, and was accidentally separated from them, and lost. 他和兄弟姐妹一起去采草莓,不

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Chatting about child A: Hows your little girl, Debbie? B: Oh, shes just fine. Shes so grown up now. A: How old is she? B: Four and a half going on twelve! 谈论孩子 A:你的女儿怎么样了?苔比? B:喔,她好极了。现在长得很大

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

What did you learn at school today ? 今天你在学校学了什么? That's what the teachers used to say 这就是老师常常说的 But they don't know但他们并不知道 Don't understand, do they ?也不理解,不是吗 Why do they always give advice ? 为什么他们总是给出意见 S

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A new study in the journal Pediatrics found sodiumintake among kids ages 8 to 18 averaged 3387 mg aday, and those children with the highest levels of sodium consumption were twice aslikely to have elevated or high blood pressure. Rober Bazell reports

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Teens React to viral videos, This Episode: Facebook Parenting 青少年如何看待热门视频 这一集:Facebook与父母 This is for my daughter hanna, and more importantly for all her friends on facebook who thought that her little rebellious p

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

英文歌词 : I've been awake for a while now you've got me feeling like a child now cause every time I see your bubbly face I get the tingles in a silly place It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose where ever it goes I always know that you make

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Julie Ross is the author of Practical Parenting and has been running parenting workshops for about 18 years now. Hey, Julie. Good morning. Nice to see you. Good morning. So lets go right into some of the things that parents used to try and discipline

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

纠结二胎否:一个都累死,两个怎么办?看看美国人,没有老人、没有保姆,自己如何拉扯一堆熊孩子。 关键词: One-child policy: 计划生育、一胎政策 Twins: 双胞胎 To raise children/kids: 带孩子 P

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

So for the last 20 years, I've been studying how children learn to tell lies. And today, I'm going to share with you some of the discoveries we have made. Three common beliefs we have about children and lying: One, children only come to tell lies aft

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Let's start with school-year gains. That is how many points students' test score's rise from the time they started classes in September to the time they stopped in June. 让我们从学校这一年所获得的分数开始。下面表格中的数据显示

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 五个孩子和沙精.Five.Children.And.It

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 五个孩子和沙精.Five.Children.And.It