几天前一个8岁孩子的妈妈微信留言说给孩子上过几个外教中教的培训班,平时孩子也看英文动画片读英语读物,但是为什么上课时发现她只会几句简单的表达,再丰富点的就不会了呢?这个问

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 海外生存英语口语

孩子/快/抓紧妈妈的手/ 去天堂的路/ 太黑了/ Baby, hurry, take Mama's hand On way to the heaven, Darkness seems never end. 妈妈怕你/碰了头 快/抓紧妈妈的手/ 让妈妈陪你走, Mind your head; take Mama's hand, Along the way We will never part again

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

Every kid needs a champion 每个孩子都需要一个冠军 I have spent my entire life either at the schoolhouse, on the way to the schoolhouse, or talking about what happens in the schoolhouse. Both my parents were educators, my maternal grandpare

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 跟希哥学英语

Hi everybody. I'm speaking with you from the DC Public Library in Anacostia, where I just met with a group of promising middle school students. 大家好!我在阿纳科斯特区公立图书馆向大家发表演说。在这里,我刚刚会见了一批

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

American Kids May Be Smarter than We Think 美国孩子比我们想象的要聪明 Sometimes we get to thinking that the youth of America is no longer made of what writer Tom Wolfe called “the right

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--文化教育动态

Brain tests at the age of three appear to predict a child's future chance of success in life, say researchers. 研究人员于日前表示,三岁时的大脑测试似乎预示着一个孩子未来在生活中获得成功的机会。 Low cognitive t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

访谈录,孩子,大学,学费,高招,And here is your

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Soon, a joyful shout proclaimed the safety of the child. 很快,喜悦的喊声传来,孩子是安全的。 The shout was borne from tongue to tongue, till the whole forest rang again with the joyful sound. 喊声口口相传,直到整个森林都

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

One in five mothers feels namers remorse and would pick another name for their child if they had the choice, according to a survey before the annual announcement on baby names. 在宣布年度宝贝名字之前,一项调查显示,五分之一的妈

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's hard for a five-year-old to keep up with a child born many months earlier. 理由是,对一个5岁的孩子来说,他很难和比他早几个月出生的孩子相处。 But most parents, one suspects, think that whatever disadvantage a young

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Damn it. 该死的 See? 看到没 It's just like that, only a lot louder. 就像这样,只不过更响些 Shouldn't I, I don't know, like, take a stance? 我是不是该,调整站姿 You're not the Terminator, honey. 亲爱的你又不是终结者

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you! 访谈录2014年 访谈录2013年 访谈录2

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Master craftsman Hal Taylor loves to read to his children, but when his third child, Rose, was born, he ran into a problem his three children wouldnt fit in his lap when he went to read to them on his rocking chair! As luck would have it, Taylor just

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Spanish charity has revealed a unique poster that only reveals an anti-abuse helpline to children. 西班牙一慈善机构最近发明了一张独特的海报,只有孩子才能看到海报上公布的虐童事件求助电话。 The poster can o

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Overweight children and teenagers aged between 5 and 17.9 in the Chinese mainland will reach 48.5m by 2025, a number that surpasses the population of Spain, the study said. 一项研究称,到2025年,我国内地年龄5岁到17.9岁的超重儿童和

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Are you an authoritative parent? A new study has found that harsh parenting may increase a child's risk of obesity and poor physical health in adulthood. 你是独断专权的父母吗?一项新的调查发现,严厉的教养可能会增加孩子成

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One's birthdate has already been linked to such things as temperament. Now researchers in Taiwan report in the Journal of Pediatrics that we can add ADHD to the list. 事实上,一个人的出生日期与其性格品性等方面都存在一定的联系

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Children's Eyes 孩子眼中的世界 What kind of world is it my friend that little children see? 朋友,透过孩子的眼睛他们看到的是怎样的世界 I wonder if they see God first because they just believe? 我不知道他们最先看到的

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

All you remember about your child being seven is the carpool schedule. You learned to apply makeup in two minutes and brush your teeth in the rearview mirror , because the only time you had to yourself was when you were stopped at red lights. You con

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

All you remember about your child being twelve is sitting in the stands during baseball practice and hoping your child's team would strike out fast because you had more important things to do at home. The coach didn't understand how busy you were. Yo

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读