CORINNE: Wow! It's 8:45. If we want to buy some beer, we should go now. ALEX: Why? The party doesn't start until 10:30. CORINNE: Yes. But the liquor stores stop selling alcohol at 9:00. ALEX: Really? All the liquor stores? CORINNE: Yes. It's a state

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化口语

You’ve Got Invited Getting together for drinks is one of the biggest trends in entertaining and it’s not just at bars. These days the coolest cocktail gatherings are happening at home. Now if the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

学生:Drew,你喜欢聚会吗? Student:Drew.Do you like going to parties? 老师:是的,我朋友说我是聚会迷。 Teacher:Yes .My friends say I'm a real party animal. 学生:你们国家

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

62 A Useful Lesson In England nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to drink in a bar. Mr. Thompson used to go to a bar near his house quite often, but he never took his son, Tom, because he was too young. Then when Tom had his eighteenth birthday,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

点酒也有学问呢! 看看视频里男主角是如何教女主角点酒的方法。 Woman: Excuse me! Excuse me!...No... Man: Always busy here on a Friday night! Woman: (to barman) Sorry! Could I just have a... Man: Patience and persistence! Woman

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

讲解文本: cheapskate 小气鬼;守财奴;吝啬鬼 It's boring to go to the bar with a cheapskate. 和小气鬼一起去酒吧真没意思。 Tell your husband, not to be a cheapskate. 劝劝你丈夫,不要当个小气鬼,大方一些。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Max带身无长物的Caroline到二手商店购买衣服,Caroline从Max处学到了不少新东西。Max和Caroline在那里遇到了不讲理的小太妹,Max挑选的一件短袖被她抢走了。Max带Caroline去酒吧放松,Caroline认识了

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 破产姐妹

Business. 商业。 Nightclubs. 夜店。 Getting down globally. 全球来袭。 Western nightclubs eye Asia, and clever technology. 西方国家的夜店在盯上亚洲的同时,也在完善相关技术。 FEW businesses are as local as nightclubs

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

听歌学英语:我只想念你 电影《分手信》主题曲 Anything but you 收到远方友人的问候时,夏意阑珊,南国正郁郁葱葱,早晨的阳光温暖而慵懒,花香浓郁,勾起各种想念和牵挂,我喜欢这种被想念

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A first date falls into two categories: following up on an introduction, or pursuing personal instincts when asking out someone of your choosing. No matter which approach is taken, first dates can be stressful for both parties. It is normal to be a l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mateen's horrifying attack on Pulse nightclub was initially thought to be a homophobic attack rooted in extremist Islamic ideology. 马丁在脉动酒吧的恐怖袭击最初被认为是根植于伊斯兰极端主义意识形态,仇视同性恋而采

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

British revellers drink more alcohol than anyone else in Europe, a survey reveals。 The disturbing findings expose the massive failure of the introduction of 24-hour drinking five years ago。 Ministers predicted new relaxed licensing laws would cre

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

countmein算我一个 countmeout别算上我 例句: Ifyou'regoingtoamovie,countmein. 如果你们要去看电影,算我一个。 Countmein,Iwanttogowithyouguys. 算我一个,我想和你们一起去。 A:Hey,Jack,we'regoingtoabar.Areyougonnaco

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

His Mother Wants Him to Be a Doctor 它妈妈想让它当医生 A guy walks into a bar with a small dog. 一个人带着一只小狗走进酒吧。 The bartender says, Get out of here with that dog! 酒吧侍者说:带着你的狗出去! The guy

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

I Already Paid 我付过账了 A man in a bar had a couple of beers, and the bartender told him he owed 4 dollars. 一个人在酒吧喝了几杯啤酒,侍者对他说他的酒钱是4美元。 But I paid, don't you remember? said the customer. 可是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Disney has announced plans to build an enormous Star Wars land marking the biggest expansion in the theme park's history. 迪士尼宣布,计划建造一个《星球大战》主题的大型园区,这将是迪士尼史上最大的园区扩张。 I

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A small town in rural South Dakota is now for sale at $400,000. 南达科他州边远的一座小镇现挂牌出售,标价40万美元。 The unincorporated hamlet called Swett comes with a bar, workshop, three trailers and single house all on 6.16

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I get a promotion today. 我今天升职了。 A:I get a promotion today!I become the deputy president of my company! 我今天升职了!我现在已经是我们公司的副总经理了。 B:That's great news!Congratulations!You really need a celeb

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

即使考出了高分成绩,进入国外知名大学的校门,中国的学生依然面临着巨大的挑战。在国外的大学,中国学生的刻苦程度是难以想象的,但是当面临堆积如山的Reading List的时候,发现无论大

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语