生活英语基础版生存手册 13pubs and cars酒吧和汽车租赁

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

Two brothers, Herbert and James, lived with their mother and a cat named Edgar. James was particularly attached to the cat, and when he had to leave town for several days, he left Herbert meticulous i

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

What happened? What did you do to my stomach? What's going on? ______________1_______________. And you're going to transport something very special to us. Hey! - Do you speak English? - No, no... - Do you speak English? - Yes! Yes! - Take me to a hos

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

And after I had been with her for sometime, she started pointing to the roof top. 我同她相处了一段时间 她指向屋顶 She clearly wanted to go up and I realized the sun was going down 她显然是想上去 我意识到太阳就快下山 an

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

我是一名数学家,并且我希望站在你们的屋顶上。当Ron Eglash遇到许多非洲家庭时,他总是这样介绍。当时,他正在研究非洲的村落中随处可见的分形图案。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:百字不如一数字

looking from a distance, seems like i've lost it all 从远处看,好像我已经失去了这一切 and everyone around me is waiting for this girl to fall 我周围的每个人正在等待这个女孩摔倒 but my heart is missing, i just lost con

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Nickelback - Savin' Me Prison gates won't open up for me 监狱大门不为我开 On these hands and knees I'm crawlin' 我在这些手和膝盖上爬行 Oh, I reach for you 噢,我伸手向你 Well I'm terrified of these four walls 我惧怕周围这

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Mmmm whatcha say, Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you didn't Mmmm whatcha say, Mmmm that it's all for the best? I was so wrong for so long Only tryin' to please myself (myself) Girl, I was caught up in her lust When I don't really want n

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

i remember... 我犹记 the way you glanced at me, yes i remember 你眼眸掠过我的样子,是的,深印我心 i remember... 我犹记 when we caught a shooting star, yes i remember 我们一起抓住流星的时刻,是的,深印我心 i r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

This is the end 这便是终结 Hold your breath and count to ten 停住呼吸 默数到十 Feel the earth move and then 感受地球的旋转 Hear my heart burst again 再次聆听我心爆裂之声 For this is the end 因为这便是终结 I've dro

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Unit 48 At the local bar 第48课 在当地酒吧 In America, pubs are usually called bars. 在美国,酒馆通常被称酒吧。 B: How are you tonight, sir? 酒保:您今晚好吗,先生? P: Oh, not too bad. I'm just glad the weekend's fina

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: What are you studying all day long for? Its summer vacation! B: I know! I hate it! But Im taking this crash course in math. A: Why? B: I have to take my exams for getting into the university, so I need to prepare. A: Do you think it will help? B:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's not We're all on the same plane. 并不像我们都在同一架飞机上 When we hit turbulence, it shakes us all We may not realize it but it does. When. 碰到紊流时 我们所有人都会摇晃我们可能没意识到 但事实确实如此

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

口令信号对攀登和保护者间的协调和互检非常重要。不但对彼此没有很长合作的人重要,就是很有经验,合作多年的同伴也应维持一定的口令。有很多事故

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Combining razor-sharp axes and alcohol sounds like a very bad idea, but it seems to be working for the Timber Lounge, a popular axe-throwing bar in Halifax, Nova Scotia. 把刀头锋利的斧子和酒水结合起来听上去是个非常糟糕的主意,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

明天就是deadline了,而PPT还没有开始做,我快要疯了;同事老是打小报告,我快要疯了;刚买了新车,一开出去就被人追尾了,你还能控制住自己几近崩溃的情绪吗? 生活中,有时会发生让我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

(律所想让律师Malcom入伙,Kalinda在宴会上假意接近Malcom调查他的背景,发现这人衣冠楚楚却难掩猥琐本质) crash [krʃ] v. 破坏,搞砸 Kalinda: No, I was just... Malcolm: Introduce whom? Malcolm Overby. Kalinda: Ka

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

❤ 模仿文本:When it comes to drinking, I can take it or leave it. I can easily go for a night out and not touch the source. And I'm not alone. A new variety of non-alcoholic bars are popping up across the country to provide an alternative to p

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 大千世界里有那么多酒吧,她偏偏来我家了。 This coffee's terrible, Oliver. 这咖啡真难喝,奥利弗。 That's what you get for ordering coffee in a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

在美国,除了我们熟悉的葡萄酒、啤酒,还有一个大类就是烈酒。不但可以直接喝,它们也是调鸡尾酒必不可少的原料。今天我们就一起来看看这些鸡尾酒英语都怎么读。同时了解下这些酒背

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀