Today Ive been drinking instant coffee and Pet milk, and watching it snow. Its not that I enjoy the taste especially, but I like the way Pet milk swirls in the coffee. Pet milk isnt real milk. The colours off, to start with. Theres almost something o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 海豹Kid 英文儿歌

Beauty and the Beast; The Prince and the Pauper; city mouse meets country mouse: Three classic tales where opposites cross paths, learn from each other, and live happily ever after. 《美女与野兽》、《王子与贫民》和《城市老鼠和乡村

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Vicki: Hello and welcome to Real English, where you can find out about English words and expressions that might not be in your dictionary. Im Vicki. Helen: 大家好,我是 Helen。 Vicki: You know Helen, I could really do with a coffee. Id love a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Budweiser is one of the biggest selling beers in the world. It is brewed by the Anheuser-Busch breweries in the United States but it has its origins in the Czech Republic. In 2008 Anheuser-Busch sold most of the operations to the Belgian-Brazilian be

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Agriculture Report - Vietnam's Big Year for Coffee, Rice Exports 农业报道 - 越南大米和咖啡出口的重要一年 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 This is a big year for Vie

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AZUZ: If you like chocolate, coffee and waffle cones, this sounds like a good idea. But if you try to make this to yourself, chances are one of three things happen. One, the coffee pours the waffle cone and spills. Two, the coffee dissolves the waffl

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年7月

剧码: Office Talk 万一Eric暂时不能出来 I hope you're not in a hurry. It will be a little while. Could I get you something while you wait? Would you like a cup of tea or coffee? Please make yourself comfortable in our waiting room. Here ar

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Making the pitch to Mr. Fro Fro:This'd better be good. I'm about to fire you all and find another company. James:We've brought you a little something from the place down the street, Kitty Cafe-Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee beans! Fro:Mmm, smells good

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: A woman after my own heart... Jennifer: OK, Mr. Coffee Connoisseur, so what's the next step in the coffee-making process? Billy: Well, step two is grinding the coffee beans. I've roasted three different types of beans. Jennifer: Let me guess,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Man:Now you seemed a little off today at the meeting. 男性:你今天在会议上有点儿反常。 Matt:No,no,no,no,no.I'm good. 马特:不不不不。我很好。 Man:You sure? 男性:你确定? Matt:I'm good.I'm under control.It's good.Double sho

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

The warmth and hospitality of the people.I love the food, 土耳其人民热情好客。我很喜欢这里的食物, and I was taken with what I believe to be a much larger opportunity for Starbucks than I think we originally thought. 我看到了这

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Now Your Turn A: Why do you look so upset? B: Im all right. A: I know its not your work. So anything wrong with Susan and you? B: Well, youre right. I just spilt up with her. A: Oh, Im sorry. I thought the two of you made a good match. B: I think I s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 Food prices are at their highest level since the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization began keeping records in nineteen ninety. The causes

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Sitting down with their drinks James: My latte looks like that shoe polish we did an ad for last month. Jess: And this espresso looks like...oil! James:[Taking a sip] It still tastes fine, though. Jess: These days, I can't think of anything but motor

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How do you like your steak? 你爱吃什么样的牛排? How do you like coffee, black or white? 你喜欢什么样的咖啡,不加牛奶的还是加牛奶的? What's the base of this soup? 这汤的主要原

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Lesson 324 It's very famous. 1.It's very famous.它非常有名。 2.The town is very famous.这座城市很有名。 3.He's a famous writer.他是位著名的作家。 4.France is famous for its wine.法国以其美酒而闻名。 5.Brazil is famous

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:瑞秋,特里,某客人 事件:逃婚后的瑞秋想要经济独立,于是向特里预支工资过感恩节。 Rachel: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I was wondering, do y

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

8WhoAmI? AflybuzzedbyJacksear.Heslappeditaway.Heopenedhiseyes. Thesunwashighabovethecanyonwalls.Hehadsleptalongtime. SlimandAnnieweresittingbyafire,drinkingfromtincups. Coffee?Biscuit?AnnieaskedJack. Wheredidyougetthem?saidJack. Acowboyalwayscarrie

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Topic 1-Graduates Reluctant to Start a Business A recent report reveals that fewer and fewer university graduates plan to start their own business now. And the higher educational background they have, the less willingness to start a business. Why is

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: There's no doubt about it, drinking a coffee or any caffeinated drink when you feel tired will make you feel more alert but let's take a second to think about what coffee is. 我们都知道,当你

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文