本期《比弗利娇妻》将带大家走进美国土豪人妻的生活!性感少妇之间究竟会有怎样的恩恩怨怨,竟在晚宴上开展唇枪舌剑之战,那么她们又会如何来解决内部争斗呢?在高海拔的山庄度假,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

Professor:Well Mr Nash,with a breakthrough of this magnitude,I'm confident you will get any placement you like. 教授:由于你做出如此重大的突破我相信你可以去 任何你想去的地方。 Wheeler Labs. 惠勒研究室。 they'll

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Youre the South African guy, right? I love Larry. 你是南非的那哥们对不对?我爱Larry。 And his parents are here, who are from Evanston, which is great town. 他的父母也来到现场,是Evanston来的,那是个很棒的城市。 I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Kendall Jenner is also here. Kendall Jenner也来了。 And we had a chance to meet her backstage. 我俩在后台见到了, She seems like a very nice, young woman. 她看起来是位很不错的年轻女士。 Im not exactly sure what she does, 我

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Just recently a young person came up to me and said 不久前一位年轻人跟我说, she was sick of politicians standing in the way of her dreams. 她收购了政客们阻碍她的梦想。 As if we were actually going to let Malia go to Burning

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Ha. I hope you all are proud of yourselves. 哈,我希望在座各位都为自己而骄傲。 The guy wanted to give his hotel business a boost 这家伙本来是想给自家酒店生意拉拉人气, and now we are praying that Cleveland makes it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Its only nine more months, baby. Settle down. 只剩下九个月而已宝贝。坚持住。 And yet somehow, despite all this, despite the churn, 但不知为何,虽然有这些问题, in my final year my approval ratings keep going up. 任期最后

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Even some foreign leaders, theyve been looking ahead, anticipating my departure. 有些外国领袖都开始向前看,期待我卸任了。 Last week, Prince George showed up to our meeting in his bathrobe. 上周,乔治王子跟我会面时,穿的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

She makes it look easy now. But 你现在看她感觉很容易,其实... Next year at this time, someone else will be standing here in this very spot and its anyone guess who she will be. 明年这个时候站在这里讲话的就是别人了,谁知

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

The White House Hosts Iftar Dinner Marking the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, President Donald Trump hosted an Iftar dinner at the White House. To the group of U.S. cabinet officials and ambassadors from mostly Muslim-majority countries, t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

《比弗利娇妻》本期看点:贵妇生日晚宴好友云集,闺蜜抖胸竞艳,大谈过往情史;土豪小千金刷街购物,大手笔暴风败货遭娇妻喝止;Brandi出奇制胜致电Lisa,无奈撕破脸的昔日闺蜜情谊难续

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(245) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

携手推进中澳经贸关系发展 Work Together for Stronger China-Australia Business Ties驻澳大利亚大使马朝旭在澳大利亚中国总商会年会晚宴上的演讲--Keynote Speech by H.E Ambassador Ma Zhaoxu at the Annual Dinner of the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

There are 16 participants here today. 今天有16位与会者。 There are 16 participants here today. 今天有16位与会者。 There will be more tomorrow. 明天会有更多人来的。 A reception banquet in your honor will be hosted tonight. 今晚

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Hey. You look very pretty. 你看起来真美 What's the occasion? 有什么大场合吗 Mom and Walter are having a dinner party 妈和沃尔特要办一个晚宴 with some big muckety-mucks. 好多大腕会到场 Best night of my life. 我一生中最

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Monitor the Restons with this. 用这个来监控莱斯顿 When you get a line on their plans, we move. 当他们要实行计划时,我们就行动 And you're gonna do another abrupt exit? 你又要来一个中途退场吗 I'm getting better at it

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

InthemiddleoftellingajokethatmostattheannualWhiteHouseCorrespondentsAssociationdinnerhadheardbefore,presidentBushwasinterruptedbytheFirstLadyLauraBush. 布什总统在白宫记者协会年度晚宴的讲

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

克劳斯与以利亚争执的时候,告诉他迈克尔已经死了。克劳斯希望以利亚可以帮忙除去斯特凡,以使家庭团圆。卡罗琳得知爸爸已经出院打电话给爸爸,发现比尔被杀死在杂货房里。比尔体内

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

克洛伊和吉米打算情人节晚会上撮合克拉克和路易斯成一对路易斯意外得到一只由红色氪星陨石提炼来口红涂过此口红后会疯狂爱上第一眼看到男人此时克拉克就变成了路易斯眼中第一个看到男人 路易斯对克拉克展开了疯狂追求同时Lana要请克罗伊做结婚伴娘 受到红色氪星陨石影

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

I love that you changed twice,But you are staying in that now. 很高兴看到你换了两套衣服 但是 现在你还穿着这个 You are not gonna change?well,You know I found my thing.Ok,well. 你还要换么 好吧 知道吗 我找到了感觉 恩

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

You go to a formal dinner party. 你参加一个正式晚宴。 You talk to the person on one side during the starter, the other during the main course. 你在吃前菜期间与坐在你一边的人聊天,在吃主菜的时候与坐在你另一边的

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台