Hey, guys, you know how summer break has totally sucked so far? 嗨,兄弟们,这暑假到目前为止也太无聊透顶了吧 It's been one day, Eddie. 才过了一天而已,艾迪 Well, things are about to change. 好吧,事情现在不一样

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Thanks again for the ride, boss. 再次谢谢你送我,老板 Hmm. I'm not usually heading home this early, 恩恩,我一般没有这么早回家的 but the kids are on spring break, 不过孩子们放家了 so I'm gonna surprise them with some b

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Hey, gang. Great news. 嘿,同志们,有个好消息 Popcorn Chicken is back?! 是劲爆鸡米花杀回来了吗 No, Popcorn Chicken is not back. 不是,劲爆鸡米花没杀回来 A TV crew is going to shoot an infomercial 一个电视团队要在

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

That's what you're eating for breakfast? Beef jerky? 你早餐就吃这个吗,牛肉干 You've been chewing that piece for six minutes. 你这口已经嚼了六分钟了 Eddie! What happened?! 埃迪,怎么了 I don't know. I was just making a Po

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Look at you boys. 孩子们看看你们 I can't believe the school year's almost over. 真不敢相信一学年就快结束了 In fact, stand against the wall. 事实上,过来靠墙站直 I want to see how much you've grown. 我想看看你们长高

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

The shark's oily liver keeps it buoyant 鲨鱼充满油脂的肝脏使它们 And balanced in the water. 能保持在水中的浮力和平衡 Hmm. 嗯 Okay, I just want to reconfirm your yard-sale requests. 好了,我再来确认一下你们对庭院拍

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

I'm just afraid that macaroni art 我只是担心那份通心粉画作 could be offensive to our I-talian Families. 可能会对我们的意大利家庭有些无礼 I mean imagine how you'd feel you know 我的意思是,想象下你会有什么感觉

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Can you believe it's almost Valentine's Day already? 你能相信居然已经快到情人节了吗 Remember last Valentine's Day? 还记得去年情人节吗 We spent it getting down and dirty on the kitchen table. 我们在餐厅桌子上做坏坏的事

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

I got something at the restaurant today. 我从餐厅里带了件东西回来 Any chance that envelope is filled with green onions? 那个信封里有没有可能装满着洋葱 Mommy asked me to get the green onions at the store, 老妈叫我去商店

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

You're too generous, Lianne, thank you for the gift. 你真是太够意思了,利安妮,谢谢你的礼物 Of course. Merry Christmas. 当然,圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas to you, too. 也祝你圣诞快乐 God, I am so good at realty. 天呐,我

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Mail's here. Let's see. 邮件到啦,来看看有什么 Mom, you got a new Zoobook. 妈,新一期的《动物园那些事儿》 Ooh, it's the penguin one. 喔,这期是讲企鹅的 Looks like you boys got a package. 你们有一个包裹 It's f

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

The baby's coming out! 宝宝要出来了 It's...it's a big one! 是个大块头 Eddie, stop pretending to be pregnant. 埃迪,别再装怀孕了 I'm an uncle! 我要当叔叔啦 It's a boy! 是个男孩 Oh, my god. Louis did it. 我天,路易斯做

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Kick. 用力踢 Okay, so, I'll drop you off at work, 我先载你上班 Go to the dry-cleaners, 去拿干洗的衣服 And then take the Robertsons to go see some condos. 然后带罗伯森一家人去看公寓 Sorry. What's the plan? Oh, don't forget

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Wake up! 快醒醒 Why can't I have a normal alarm clock? 为什么我就不能有个正常的闹钟呢 You have one. And these batteries never die. 你已经有我了,而且我永远不会没电 like you loved me before mm! 就像你从前那么爱我

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

1995 has been a big year for the Huang family. 1995年,对黄家来说是不平凡的一年 We moved from D.C. To Orlando 我们从华盛顿搬去奥兰多 because of my dad wanted to open his own restaurant. 因为我老爸想开一间他自己的餐

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Serena,Blair,Dan和其他高年级的学生都在试图找出谁是获得耶鲁大学提前录取资格的学生。当Serena发现自己被其他录取后把这个名额让给了Blair,学场得意的Serena和新的莎翁文学老师Rachel Carr产生了

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

With so much competition for every job listing out there there are more than 6.1 job seekers for every job opening, according to thelatest job-opening and turn over data from the U.S. Department of Laborwowing a recruiter during a job interview is ev

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

O-n-y-x... 玛,瑙 Marks the winner. Ah. 胜负分晓了 Oh! Triple-word score. 三倍分数 42 points. Looks like Jessica wins. 得四十二分,看来是杰西卡赢了 And it's not even my first language. 这还不是我的母语呢 Great game,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Earl 厄尔. Earl 厄尔! I made your favorite,red velvet. 我给你做了你最爱吃的 红丝绒蛋糕 My little cupcake brought me a cupcake. 我的小甜心给我带了小蛋糕啊 Let me pay you for that. 我还是把钱给你吧 Oh, no, no.It'

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季