当很快地说this shield或horseshoe时,this或horse词尾的齿龈音[],受后面shield或shoe词头的硬颚音[]的影响,也变为[]了。因而就念成了[][]。 1. []之后跟[]或[ ]时,[]常被同化成[];[][]。如: this ship[ ][ ] 2. []之后跟[ ]或[]时,常被同化成[];如: Has she co

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

27. Scientific Theories In science, a theory is a reasonable explanation of observed events that are related. A theory often involves an imaginary model that helps scientists picture the way an observed event could be produced. A good example of thi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(324) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念优美背诵短文50篇

Pre-Listening Vocabulary device: a piece of equipment nautical: related to shipping or boating rival: a person that one is often in competition with side: to choose one person or argument to agree with etiquette: manners; proper behaviour and languag

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary revolution: to go around something (Earth revolves around the Sun.) rotation: the spinning of something (Venuss rotation is backwards.) axis: a real or imaginary line that something rotates on retrograde: in a backwards movem

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary regulation: related to a rule or standard (e.g., not including overtime) quarter: a period of play that lasts one-fourth of the whole time play: a single period of action or an important movement during a game replay: a recor

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary aviation: related to air flight regulate: to make and oversee rules and standards proficient: demonstrating a high level or strong ability script: written text that is spoken fluency: the ability to express oneself without ef

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary retailer: a person or businesses that sell things consumer: a person who buys things take a toll: to slowly harm or damage boycott: to protest or show disapproval by not participating or not consuming gain momentum: to become

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary spice: a substance used for adding flavour to food pimento: an evergreen tree, named after the Spanish word meaning peppercorn cuisine: a type of food that originates from a certain region flavour: how something tastes Allspi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Truth never fears investigation. 事实从来不怕调查。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.06

Fun Fact: Alligators Can Regrow Teeth 有趣的事实:短嘴鳄可以再长牙齿 Fun fact about alligators: they can regrow any of their eighty teeth up to fifty times. Which is pretty impressive, especially compared to us relatively dentally chal

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

1、不在乎,爱谁谁 whatever 随便,爱谁谁 【情景一】 A: No way what happened last night. 昨天晚上的事情肯定不可能。 B: Whatever. 随便。 Fine, don't believe me. 行,那就别信我。 【情景二】 A: Really? Amy d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

For this is also a time around the world when some of the fundamental ideals of liberal democracies are under attack 这也是世界各地自由民主的基础概念受到攻击, and when notions of objectively and of a free press and of facts and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

第32届格莱美获奖金曲《无需知道太多》,由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的经典。有网友说,这首歌是为那些不善于言语表达的人所写的,清澈细腻的嗓音重复着我知道的不多,但我知道我爱

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[00:03]G:What makes you certain that your husband is involved with someone? [00:09]M:A wife can tell. [00:12]G:Mrs. Mulwray, let sleeping dogs lie. You're better off not knowing. [00:19]M:I have to know. [00:26]G:Very well. Mrs. Mulwray, th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

Lesson 52 As a Matter of Fact 1.As a matter of fact he is not so stupid as we imagine . 2.As a matter of fact many people have some problems . 3.As a matter of fact he wasn't angry with you . 4.As a matter of fact he is not interested in music . 5.As

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

指示代词 : this, that, these, those 因为有

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Pre-Listening Vocabulary habitat: the place where living things live extinction: the state of no longer existing threatened: facing a possible risk of extinction 24/7: all day and night; at all times human intervention: the involvement of humans Habi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Candace: Hello. Mehdi: Hello, may I speak to Candace Cho, please? Candace: Speaking . Mehdi: Oh, hello Ms. Cho. My name is Mehdi and I'm interested in applying for the job as assistant manager. Your name was listed as the contact person . Am I callin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客