Pre-Listening Vocabulary binomial nomenclature: a two-part system for naming species (e.g., Panthera tigris) genus: a subdivision of a family of organisms (e.g., Panthera is the genus for tigers, lions and leopards, and a subdivision of the Felidae f

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary suffix: an ending that adds meaning and form to words Persian: of Iranian descent settlement: a place where people stay and live pure: not tainted, not mixed with anything The Suffix stan Means Land Have you ever wondered why

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You can't change the fact that you only have one hand,but you can change the fact that you stink. 你不能改变你只有一只手臂这个事实。但你可以改变你做得很差的这件事。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: Joe, how are you doing today? B: Pretty good. Mary, I was wondering if you would like to come to a party on Friday night? A: I am free that night, and a party sounds good. B: Fine. It will be at my house. Do you know how to get there? A: I kind of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Our reporter Su Yuting is following President Solis's visit to China. She joins us now from Beijing with more details. Q1. Hello, Yuting. Tell us what you know. Q2. President Solis is the first head of state to visit China in the new year. What's the

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

根据媒体研究者约翰娜布莱克利,媒体和广告公司还使用以前旧的统计来了解观众,但是人们在网上变得越来越难以追踪。随着社交传媒取代传统媒体,女性用户多于男性用户的事实,布莱克

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

方式状语从句通常由as, (just) as…so…, as if, as though引导。 1) as, (just) as…so…引导的方式状语从句通常位于主句后,但在(just) as…so…结构中位于句首,这

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lesson 12 No 1.Oh,no! 2.I won't take Nofor an answer. 3.No problem! 4.It's a no no! 5.Say no to whatever you don't like. 6.The noes won and the idea was dropped. 7.A yes or no to the plan? 8.I have no time to lose!

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Pre-Listening Vocabulary term of endearment / pet name: a cute name for a person that you adore customary: common adoration: heartfelt love (not necessarily romantic) address: to speak or write to someone specific alarmed: surprised and worried Pumpk

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary luxury: expensive abandon: to leave without taking someone or something expat: short for expatriate; a person who lives in a country that he/she is not a citizen of auction: a public sale where the highest bidder gets to buy

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

A: Is this the water company? B: This is the water company. May I help you? A: As a matter of fact, you can. B: What do you need? A: In a few days, I'm going to be moving. B: Okay, and what do you need help with? A: I'm going to need the water turned

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

【主题】 Last time we learned a classical sentenceSpit it out.which is used to ask somebody to tell you all hidden in his heart. This morning I would like to share a new expression with you which expresses a person is asked to be told something h

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(387) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

1)由从属连词that引导的从句叫做名词性that-从句。 That只起连接主句和从句的作用,在从句中不担任任何成分,本身也没有词义。名词性that-从句在句中能

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1.do one thing at a time, and do well. 翻译:一次只做一件事,做到最好! 2.never forget to say

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Pre-Listening Vocabulary submarine: a tube-shaped underwater vessel; used mainly in warfare torpedo: an underwater missile scraps: unwanted bits and pieces, especially uneaten food galley: the place on a ship or vessel where the food is prepared and

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary observation: something that you see cross section: a view of the inside of something after a cut has been made across it hold true: remain a fact or truth even in other situations ideal: suitable sap: fluid (sugar and mineral

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary limit: the highest amount possible aid: something that helps you do something chunk: a group of similar things revise: to change or adapt The Limit of the Human Memory According to recent studies, the human mind has a memory

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

And what you need to do is to honor that 你所需要做的 是尊重这个事实 to understand it, to unearth it 去理解它 去挖掘它 to listen to this other voice 去倾听这个相反的声音 All right, I'm losing this now, because 我现在要

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

9. Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗? 还能这样说: Please fill out this form. This form should be filled out. 应用解析: be filled with 充满着; drink one's fill of 喝饱,吃饱 10. Please check and confirm

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

『原文』:Look,it's two things I like put together,end of story. 『翻译』:这东西把我两个所爱的食物合二为一,还需要再解释吗?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音