Lesson 194 Point 1. You missed the point of the story. 2. Get back to the point. 3. Do you have a pencial with a sharper point? 4. The ship has rounded the point. 5. I suppose wine has its good points, but I prefer beer. 6. In point of fact he has no

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Pre-Listening Vocabulary mobile: moveable transport: to move developing country: a nation that is not yet well-developed wagon: a wooden vehicle with wheels that is propelled by animals or humans injured: physically hurt remote: located far away from

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary territory: the area owned by a certain nation European Union: an association of 28 nations in Europe that makes social and economic decisions together shoreline: the place where water meets land bordered by: to have something

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Ramparts Are Protective BarriersWhen you sing or listen to the Star Spangled Banner, do you understand the words? The national anthem of the United States of America was inspired by the Battle of Baltimore at Fort McHenry in 1814. The lyrics suggest

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary gender: the state of being male or female (or both/neither) neutral: not identifying with a specific group grammarian: a person who understands the system of the language, and fights to hold onto the rules ze: an alternative

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Frogs Were Used In Pregnancy Tests Between 1930-1950, African clawed frogs were in great demand. These frogs were imported all over the world and used in labs for pregnancy tests. Technicians injected a sample of a womans urine into a female frogs hi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

引导名词性从句的连接词可分为三类: 连接词:that,whether,if 不充当从句的任何成分) 连接代词:what, whatever, who, whoever, whom, whose, which. 连接副词:when,

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday, a Monday, A Monday is very very good. Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday, a Tuesday A Tuesday, in fact I wish you would. Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday, a Thursday, A Friday and Saturday is best. But never, never on a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Lesson 107 Whatever 1.Don't believe whatever he says. 2.Whatever he does,he does well. 3.Whatever happens,I'm going. 4.The city is always beautiful whatever the season. 5.I now nothing whatever about him. 6.Whatever I do,it's useful to know foreign l

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Pre-Listening Vocabulary strait: a narrow waterway The International Date Line: an imaginary line in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where the time zones on either side are 24 hours apart border: a line that defines the ownership of a region time zon

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary accessible: able to be used visually impaired: people who have low or no vision tactile: related to touch predominantly: mainly; most noticeably wallet: a folder for holding money and cards distinguish: to notice a difference

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary US Constitution: document of rules and principles for governing in the US glaring: very noticeable inconsistent: not the same throughout variation: a different version raise eyebrows: to cause people to feel surprised or conc

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary remote: far away trading port: a central location where people go to buy and sell goods scholar: a well-educated person; usually one who shares his or her knowledge golden age: a time period when things went very well; a prof

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary army surplus: extra machinery from the army wealthy: rich factory: a building or group of buildings where parts are assembled clutch: the part of a car that connects and disconnects the engine from the transmission hire: to g

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

The ferry hit an unknown object near Sunshine Island early Friday morning on its way from Hong Kong to Macao. It returned to the Hong Kong-Macao Ferry Terminal. And now we cross to our reporter Li Jiejun in Hong Kong, for more on the accident. Q1: Ji

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年11月

Pre-Listening Vocabulary energized: feeling awake and ready to do something physical wardrobe: all of the clothing that you own serotonin: a chemical that affects ones moods melatonin: a hormone that helps you fall asleep endorphin: a hormone that ac

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary significance: importance plague: a disease that spreads quickly depth: a measurement that expresses how deep something is slang: an informal word or phrase that may be disrespectful respectful: polite, morally acceptable Six

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary summer solstice: the longest day of the year; the onset of summer align: to form a line with something else horizon: the line where the sky and the earths surface meet coin: to come up with a name astrophysicist: a person who

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary digraph: two letters that make a single sound (e.g., ph) successive: appearing one after the other dread: to think about with fear or worry loanword: a word from a foreign language that maintains its spelling and form in a ne

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Lesson 290 Can you prove! 1.Can yo prove it?你能证明吗? 2.How can you prove it?你怎么证明呢? 3 I prove it to you!我将向你证明这一点! 4.It will prove useful.以后会有用的。 5.The fact fill prove it.事实会证明的。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句