叮叮咚咚的旋律,适合微凉的早晨:Westlife - Home nother summer day Has come and gone away In Paris or Rome... But I wanna go home ...uhm May be surrounded by A million people I Still feel all alone I just wanna go home I miss you, you

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark. 或许,人生重要的不是我们走了哪条路,而是我们是否迈出了脚步。(Barbara Hall)

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

华盛顿领空遭无人机入侵 空域安全存在漏洞 When Florida Postal Service worker Doug Hughes landed his homemade gyrocopter on the west lawn of the U.S. Capitol, in a daring bid to deliver a political message to the lawmakers, the securi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

Doctors say they are cautiously optimistic about the recovery of a US congresswoman shot in the head in Arizona. Doctors say Gabrielle Giffords is responding to simple commands. Six people died and dozens more were injured when a gunman opened fire a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

Text 1 Your attention,please.Flight CA 1145 from Beijing to Tokyo is now boarding at gate D 45.please get your boading cards ready and go to the gate. 2 Ladies and gentlemen, may Ihave your attention please?The gate for flight UA 445from Beijing to C

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语高一课本听力

Sally: finally we're on board! Harry: yes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats. S: are they window seats or aisle seats? H: let me see yes, one window seat and one aisle. S: ok. But can I trede my seat with you? I prefer the one nea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Here's my ticket and seat assignment. Thank you. That way, please. May I have a pillow and blanket, please? An attendant will pass them around after we take off. May I have headphones for the in-flight movie? No problem, here are your headphones. Do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

今天我们来看一看我感觉有点时差用英语怎么说: I feel a little bit jet-lagged世界各地的时差问题Receptionist: Welcome to Lily Hotel, Mr. Wong, You must be tired after your long flight. 欢迎到莉莉大酒店,王先生。你

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Having Lunch on the Plane 在飞机上用餐 David:What are my choices for lunch? 戴维:午餐有什么可以选? Flight Attendant: We have beef with rice and fish with noodles. Which would you like? 空乘:有牛肉饭和鲜鱼面,您要哪

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

洛杉矶时报:在9天里发生了三次航空公司改变航线的事故,而其背后的原因就是越来越窄的座位. 飞机上争执:不要命的为什么越来越多? Los Angeles Times says in 9 days there were three diversion of air flight

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Plane Carrying More Than 100 People Crashes in Cuba A passenger airplane crashed Friday, shortly after taking off from Havanas airport in Cuba. The plane carried 104 passengers and nine crew members. 周五,一架客机从古巴哈瓦那机场起飞后

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 21 Summer holiday 暑假 What will you do for the summer holiday,Jenny? My family likes to go on trips in the summer. Last summer,we went to a lake with my grandmother and grandfather. I swam in the lake an

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

本杰明出差去洛杉矶,长途飞机上感觉头晕、耳朵疼痛。到底怎么回事呢?他是病了吗?在请求空姐帮助后情况如何? Listen Read Learn Flight attendant: What's the matter, sir? You look pale. Benjamin: I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

No. You are not dreaming. Industry is looking better. House prices are on the up. And we are spending more on our high streets. The recession may be far from over, but it is the economic tone changing. The National Institute of Economic and Social Re

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Japan's hopes of acquiring the jet touted as the world's most advanced fighter are being dashed. The commander of U.S. Forces Japan, in an unusually blunt remark, says even if American senators had not voted to halt further production of the F-22, th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年7月

As search crews continued to look for more bodies and wreckage from last week's Air France plane crash, the French carrier has decided to immediately replace suspect speed sensors with new ones on all its long-haul Airbus carriers. 法国航空公司决

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月

Amanda: Guess what, Mike? My parents bought me a digital camera for my birthday! It's the newest model and has all the latest functions. I'm not too sure how to operate it though. Can you please help me, Mike? Mike: It's about time you got a new digi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Amanda: Guess what, Mike? My parents bought me a digital camera for my birthday! It's the newest model and has all the latest functions. I'm not too sure how to operate it though. Can you please help me, Mike? Mike: It's about time you got a new digi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

介绍: Photogenic /fəʊtəˈdʒenɪk/ 上相的,上镜的 I dont like to take photos because I'm not very photogenic. 我不太上相,所以我不喜欢拍照。 Selfie 自拍 groupie 一群人自拍 She posts selfies on her moment everyday.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And as for music, leave that music for the plane. Disconnecting from an environment can make you less aware and more vulnerable. 至于音乐,在飞机上听就好了。与环境隔离,会使你

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文