496. It kind of reminds me of that trip we took with Mom and Dad to Canada. 这有点让我想起了我们和爸爸妈妈去加拿大的那次旅行。 497. I dont remember how cold it was though. 但是我记不起来有多冷了。 498. Where exactly did we go in Canada? 我们去了加拿

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

老板Tom打电话给秘书Susan. Tom: (On the phone) Hey Susan, how are things at the office? S: Oh, hi boss. Things are fine. But...aren't you supposed to be on a plane right now? I booked you on a 9:30 flight out of Hong Kong. T: Um...Yeah. I shou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Why Is It So Difficult To Spot A Plane In The Air? How many times have you heard a jet plane going over, looked up to see it, but not been able to find it even though you were looking toward where the sound was coming from? Well, this moment of scien

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Flight attendant: What's the matter, sir? You look pale. Benjamin: I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick. Flight attendant: Are you often traveling by plane? Benjamin: No, this is the second time. Flight attenda

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

致命大火肆虐西方各州 Planes and helicopters have been dropping water and flame retardants in efforts to stop the fires from spreading. 飞机和直升机一直在泼水并且投放阻燃剂努力阻止火势蔓延。 It's most impressive.It

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Washington Eyes Aviation Security After Russian Jet Disaster 俄飞机灾难后华盛顿关注航空安全 WASHINGTON Washington is renewing its focus on international aviation security as evidence increasingly points to the possibility that a bomb d

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

多架二战战机飞过华盛顿上空 致敬退伍老兵 More than 50 World War II-era planes flew in formation over the World War II Memorial in Washington Friday, marking the 70th anniversary of the end of the conflict in Europe. 超过50架曾在二

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

NASA Scientists Testing New Aircraft Designs NASA的科学家测试新飞机的设计 The U.S Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA, is commonly associated with space exploration, but aeronautics is still a big part of the agencys research. Engi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Investigators Search for Two Key Items from Malaysian Crash 调查人员寻找马航失联飞机的两个关键证据 WASHINGTON After several days of searching there is still no sign of the Malaysian Airlines jet that disappeared Saturday with 239 p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

Brazilian aircraft searching for an Air France jet that disappeared with 228 people onboard in an Atlantic storm have spotted debris in the ocean. 搜索法国航空公司班机的巴西飞机在大西洋海上发现了一些碎片。这架飞机上有

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月

Passengers in Perth pushed train to free man's leg A mans leg became stuck while boarding a train in Perth, Australia.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

Emiliano: Im not sure about this video conference today. Its the next best thing to having a meeting face-to- face, but Ive never used most of this equipment before. Fatima: Its a piece of cake. Do you want to do a run-through with me? Emiliano: Do y

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Libyan officials say hijackers who took over a Sudanese plane and forced it to land in Libya have now surrendered. The officials told reporters the hijackers gave themselves up Wednesday, hours after releasing at least 87 of the plane's passengers. 利

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

When traveling by plane what makes our ears pop, and what is it exactly that pops? Most of us are familiar with this phenomenon of travel: it usually happens on takeoffs and landings. Our ears pop because of the change in air pressure as the plane as

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Cosmic Radiation 上世纪早期,科学家发现一种神秘的辐射形式会破坏他们的实验。后来奥地利物理学家Victor Hess研究发现辐射可能来自天空。后来他多次坐热气球用各种仪器(包括测量放射电荷的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Airplane Contrails Have you ever seen a perfectly cloudless sky? Cloudlessthat isexcept for two or three long white lines smeared across the perfect blue sky by airplanes like smudges on a pane of glass. Why do airplanes sometimes leave contrails beh

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest