Captain's Report 机长广播 After takeoff, Kathy and Evan are reading magazines when the pilot makes an announcement. 起飞后,凯西和艾凡正在阅读杂志时听到飞机驾驶对大家广播。 C:Good evening, everyone. This is your captai

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(324) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

agent代理商;政府代表;动因 aggressive好斗的;敢作敢为的;有进取心的; agriculture农业;农学 aid救护;助手 aircraft飞机;飞行器 airline航空公司;航线 airplane飞机 airport机场;航空港 alarm忧虑;使惊恐;使担心 alcohol酒精;乙醇 alert警觉的;使认识到

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

Indonesia: Missing AirAsia Is Likely at the 'Bottom of the Sea' 印尼称失踪亚航飞机可能落入海底 Indonesian officials say Australian searchers have seen objects floating in waters near the island of Borneo. The area is about 1,100 kilome

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Module 9 Words and expressions 第九模块 单词和短语 postcard 明信片 call (给)打电话 lie 躺;平躺 sun 太阳 line 行,排,列 take 拿,取;花费(时间) take photos 拍照 wait 等待,等候 wait for 等待,等候

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

departures board 班机出发时间表 time 起飞时间 destination 目的地 airline 航空公司 flight number 班机号码 gate 登机门 remarks 备注 departed 已起飞 常见的飞机出发时间表用语 boarding 登机中 on time 准时起飞

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

「英语学习笔记」 Before the popularity of car and radio, U.S. was not such a good place like this now. 在汽车和收音机普及之前,美国并不是一个多好的地方。 Until 'Model T' has showed up 这一切,直到「Model T」的出

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

2、名词复数的不规则变化 沿用古英语复数形式,例如: toothteeth牙齿 footfeet脚 goosegeese鹅 oxoxen牛 mousemice老鼠 womanwomen妇女 manmen男人 childchildren孩子 louselice虱子,寄生虫 单复同形,常见的单复

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 23 Are you ready for a quiz? Let's get some exercise,class! Listen carefully!仔细听! Swim for the right answer. Fly for the wrong answer. Ready?准备好了吗? 1.What do you wear to go swimming?你游泳时

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

先进科技为飞机驾驶舱带来翻天覆地变化 Aircraft cockpits have changed considerably over the past half century.The yoke-shaped control columns were replaced with joysticks, first developed for computer games.Analog clock-like instrumen

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

老板Tom的班机因为台风来袭而停飞,Tom从机场打电话给秘书Susan,了解公司在中国的工厂有没有受到台风的破坏。 (Phone rings) T: Susan? 是苏珊吗? S: Yes? 是的,怎么了? T: It's bad news. All flights

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

老板Tom的班机因为台风来袭而停飞,从机场打电话给秘书Susan布置工作。 Tom: And if you don't mind, call our factory in China and see if things are OK there. I'm worried about flooding. 如果你不介意的话,给我们在中

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

我们今天要学的习惯用语都来自飞机的航行。五十年前乘飞机是件惊天动地的大事,但是今天坐飞机旅行已相当于家常便饭了。美国各航空公司每天都要载运一百多万名旅客。航空事业如今这

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hey Mark, did you hear about the plane that almost crashed? 京晶:马克,听说那个飞机差点坠毁的事件了吗? Mark: Which one? You mean the flight in China that was saved by the captain? 马克:哪一个?你指

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Lesson 11 Have You Ever Taken A Vacation At Christmas? 你在圣诞节度过假吗 I like this story.It makes me nervous.I hate to travel. 我喜欢这个报道。它使我紧张。我讨厌旅行。 Have you ever taken a vacation at Christmas? 你在圣

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

今日知识点: 1、take off clothes 脱衣服 英文释义:remove -take off hats 摘帽子 -take off make up 卸妆 例句: -I'm gonna take off my clothes first. 我先把衣服脱了。 -Let me take off my jacket first. 让我先把夹克脱了

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

And I looked at her. Where am I sitting? Ma'am, I'm in first class And this was the first time I had flown in first class. 我看着她 我在哪坐 女士 我可是坐头等舱这是我平生第一次坐头等舱 And they have seats in first class t

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

In fact,what happened to that flight is so similar to what would happen seven years later in Guam that it's a good place to start our investigation into the mystery of Korean Air's plane crash problem. 该事故同七年后发生的关岛事故极其相

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Thousands of supporters of ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya marched through the streets of the nation's capital, Tegucigalpa, Sunday and jammed the roads around the international airport awaiting his return. 成千上万支持被赶下台的洪都

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年7月

Ingrid: I dont mind lending you my camera for the trip, but first, let me show you how to use it. Deng: No need to do that. I took a photography class in high school, and I pretty much know all there is to know about taking pictures. Ingrid: Wasnt th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Track One From a very young age I had a bit of a fascination with flying 我自儿时便有些迷上了飞行 Bit of a fascination with speed 着迷那样的高速(驾驶) As I went through school and into my A-Levels I wanted to pursue a flying

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台