Unit1:Check In 办理登机手续 Y:Is the right counter to check in for this flight? Y:这班飞机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗? X:Yes,it is.Please put your luggage on this scale. X:不错,是在这儿办。请您把行李放在磅秤上过

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

经典句型:How long is the flight? 飞机要飞行多久? A:How long is the flight? 甲:飞机要飞行多久? B:About four hours. 乙:太约4个小时。 A:It's too long a journey. 甲:太长了。 B:We'll offer magazines, newspapers and music v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Agent:How can l help? 代理人:可以效劳吗? Truman:I'd like a flight to Fiji. 楚门:一张去菲济的机票 Agent:Where exactly? 代理人:具体是哪里? Truman:Fiji. 楚门:斐济。 Agent:Where is Fiji?What island? 代理人:斐济的哪儿

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Lucy gets on the B - the letter B - bus to downtown and shows her bus pass to the bus driver. 露西乘B字母B路公共汽车到市区,她向巴士司机出示了公车月票。 Your bus pass is like your subway pass. 公车月票就像你的地铁通

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Yeah, sorry. Hold on. Hello? Miranda, hi. Look, Im trying to get you a flight, but no one is flying out because of the weather. 对,对不起,等下,你好?米兰达,好,我试着帮你找一架飞机但因为天气的关系没有人飞了

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Pre-Listening Vocabulary concept: a model or design based on an early idea flexible: bendable; not rigid OLED: organic light-emitting diode fuselage: the body of an aircraft where the passengers and crew are situated aerodynamic: a long, slender shap

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

今天我们要学的词组是nose dive。 Nose是鼻子, dive是跳水或是俯冲, nosedive指飞机垂直俯冲,The plane nosedived. Nose dive也指价格等猛跌,迅速下降。比如雅虎公司宣布季度盈利下跌60%, 美国媒体报

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. An Egyptian plane was hijacked en route from Egypt to Cyprus Tuesday morning. Officials say the hijacker is a native of Egypt. Most of the passengers were allowed to off in Cyprus. 2. The U.S capitol complex is set to return normal Tuesday. Police

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(四)月

How Can Air Traffic Controllers Lose a Plane? 一架飞机是怎么消失无踪的 From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. The search for a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet expanded this week. The airplane, a Boeing 777, disappeared last Satur

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Officials Plan Expanded Search for Missing Malaysian Plane 马来西亚官员计划扩大搜寻失踪飞机 From VOA Learning English, this is In The News. Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has been missing for more than 13 months. The airplane, a Boeing

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Bodies Recovered From Missing AirAsia 找到失踪亚航飞机上的尸体 Indonesian officials have recovered bodies from the sea near the wreckage of an AirAsia passenger jet. The airplane crashed during a storm on Sunday. Indonesian television sho

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

US Company Developing Space-Based Plane Tracking 美国公司开发太空基地飞机追踪技术 LEESBURG, VA One of the reasons Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 hasn't been found is because the plane couldn't be tracked continuously over the ocean. I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

Todd: Alexandra, you worked at an airport before. You said you worked in Aviation. Alexandra, 你之前在机场工作。你说你是做航空业的。 Alexandra: Yes, my previous job was write contracts for an aviation company and we bought and sold

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Our cargo manifest shows that there are 80 kilograms of lithium batteries on board. 841. 我们货物舱单表明机上有80千克的锂电池。 A ramp inspection discovered crates of lithium batteries in the cargo hold. We are verifying. Request de

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 飞行员英语900句

介绍: Taxi v.(飞机)在地面滑行 Ladies and gentlemen, our flight is still taxiing, please remain seated. 女士们,先生们,我们的飞机还在滑行中,请保持做好。 Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen. This is the pre-board

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

En route to Hawaii, I noticed one of my passengers in the coach section of the airplane dialing her cell phone. Excuse me. That can't be on during the flight, I reminded her. Besides, we're over the ocean-you won't get a signal out here. That's okay,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

What is the departure time? 几点出发? Is the flight departing on time? 飞机会准时起飞吗? Any departure tax? 要机场税吗? Is there a duty free shop in the departure lounge? 出境区有免税商店吗? Do I go through the custo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语