When everyone you thought you knew 当每一个你自以为了解的人 Deserts your fight, I'll go with you 都抛下你我会追随着你与你并肩战斗 You're facin' down a dark hall 向下看去被黑暗吞没的走廊 I'll grab my light and g

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

The goals that have been achieved become fuel when you're down, and they challenge you to push yourself even harder. 实现这些目标会让你在失意的时候继续前行,并且会在你更困难的时候推动你前行。 When you spend time r

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

7 Steve Jobs Quotes To Inspire Your Life 7句激励你的生活的史蒂夫.乔布斯名言 Steve Jobs is remembered as a tremendous innovator. He was a brilliant entrepreneur and amazing visionary. The former CEO of Apple was a leader and a legend.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The power of a sentence is tremendous. A single destructive sentence can ruin somebodys life, make your day, or change your mood. 言语的力量是无穷的。一句简单的话可以毁掉生活,可以成就生活,也可以转变你的心情。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

带走悲伤,带走回忆,一路前行:Half Acre 还是HEM,这个有着淡然嗓音女主音的indie民谣乐队。这首Half Acre出自他们第一张大受好评的专辑Rabbit Songs,曾被一家保险公司选作广告歌。一如既往的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

Yet he chose to embrace his enemies instead, while forcing his own party to compromise. 但是他选择了拥抱自己的敌人,同时迫使他所在的政党去妥协 And Trudeau pushed everyone to stop thinking in tribal terms 特鲁多促使大家

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Number two, there's power in promiscuous thinking. 第二,胡思乱想的力量 Another striking similarity among good problem-solvers is that they're all pragmatists. 另一个好的问题解决者的显着相似点是他们都是实用主义者 T

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

And like all hipsters, he could be infuriating at times. 跟所有的潮人一样,他有时候也会愤怒。 But he nevertheless pulled off one of the most progressive transformations any country has ever seen. 然而他却开启了一个在任何国

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

And over the next 18 months, they together passed an incredibly comprehensive set of reforms. 接下来的18个月,他们一起通过了一系列令人难以置信的全面的改革方案 They busted open Mexico's smothering monopolies. 他们破除了

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

The proof? When Pena was sworn in, the pact held, 证据呢?当培尼亚宣誓就职时,协议也签订了 and Mexico moved forward for the first time in years. Bueno. 而墨西哥也在这么多年来第一次朝前发展。非常好 So now we'v

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Take Canada: when Trudeau took office, he faced two looming dangers. 就加拿大而言,当特鲁多就任时,面临两大潜在的危险。 First, though his vast, underpopulated country, badly needed more bodies, 首先,尽管他这个地广人

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Not only are there theoretical fixes; those fixes have been tried. 这里不仅仅有理论上的修复,这些修复已经被投入试验 They've worked. And they offer hope for the rest of us. 并且是起作用的。这也为我们其他人提供了

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

This Business English Pod lesson is the final part in our series on handling a crisis. Well see how to start moving forward after the first phase of a crisis has passed. 这是有关处理危机的系列课程的最后一节。来看下在危机的第一

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

❤ 模仿文本:But are we big enough to change the course of geological history? In the earth's deep past, great events such as the start of ice ages, titanic volcanic eruptions and the mass extinctions of plants and animals cause the planet to s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

重金属摇滚 Take me away-----Christina vidal 演唱:Christina vidal 克里斯蒂娜?怀道尔 中英歌词: Yeah,Yeah Get up, Get out Move on, move on there's no doubt I'm all wrong, you're right It's all the same with you I'm too thin, too f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

贝儿,来自英国的灵魂歌手,声音慵懒而略带稚气,就是那一点稚嫩的声音让她的歌显得尤为独特。 Artist:Corinne Bailey Rae Song:I Would Like To Call It Beauty So young for death, we walk in shoes too big But yo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

讲解 Today's key word is Memorial Memorial 纪念,纪念堂,纪念碑 Something that is established to remind people of a person or an event. Here is an example: We visited the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. 我们参观了托马斯.杰斐逊纪念堂

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Win, It's about heart 赢球,这在于用心 it's about who go out there and play the hardest 在于谁尽了最大的努力 it's about how hard youve been shed against and keep moving forward 在于经历了何等的强敌并且始终坚持前行

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

带走悲伤,带走回忆,一路前行:Half Acre 还是HEM,这个有着淡然嗓音女主音的indie民谣乐队。这首Half Acre出自他们第一张大受好评的专辑Rabbit Songs,曾被一家保险公司选作广告歌。一如既往的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Fixing up a car to drive in it again 偶尔抛锚 整理好也要继续前行 Searching for the water hoping for the rain 偶尔干燥的心也会渴望一场雨 Up and up up and up 别失望别伤心 一切都会过去 Down upon the canvas working m

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语