每一代的智商都比前一代的智商高,这一理论叫做弗林效应。我们真的是越变越聪明,还是想法不同了呢?在二十世纪快速前行的认知历史里,道德哲学家詹姆士弗林提出:我们思想方式的巨

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

Walk On U2 Walk On 继续前行 And love 爱情, It's not the easy thing 不是一件容易的事情。 The only baggage that you can bring 你唯一能带走的东西, (Not the easy thing) 1)The

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

From the hell to the heaven, There's no straight way to walk. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Hope creates a heaven for us, Despair makes a hell for us. 地狱天堂路遥遥, 理想捷径无处寻。 起起落落前行路, 一线希望造天堂,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

From the hell to the heaven, Theres no straight way to walk. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Hope creates a heaven for u Despair makes a hell for us. 地狱天堂路遥遥, 理想捷径无处寻。 起起落落前行路, 一线希望造天堂, 千般

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Faith begins by believing in your heart that what is right has a chance. Faith is knowing in your heart that good can overcome evil, that the sun can shine in a rainstorm. 信念始于内心对机缘深信不疑。信念是心底深信善良能战胜邪

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 一款很酷的特技摩托车游戏,开始战的是普通的街道,但并不走寻常路,而是在汽车或电话亭等公共设施上施殿车技,新的障碍,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

In 1998, the people of Indonesia took to the streets and overthrew their longtime dictator, Suharto. 1998年,印度尼西亚人民走上街头,推翻了长期的独裁者苏哈托 It was an amazing moment, but it was also a scary one. 那是一个令

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

And while a few Indonesians have recently joined ISIS, 虽然最近还是有些印尼人加入伊斯兰国 their number is tiny, far fewer in per capita terms than the number of Belgians. 但他们的数量是非常少的,按人均来计算比比利时

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Neither immigration nor Islamic extremism are impossible to deal with. 移民问题和伊斯兰恐怖主义都不是不可能解决的 Join me now on one last trip, this time to Mexico. 现在跟我来看看最后的这个例子,这一次我们转向

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

The conventional wisdom about our world today is that this is a time of terrible decline. 关于当今世界的传统观点认为:这是一个急剧衰退的时代 And that's not surprising, given the bad news all around us, 而这也并不令人奇怪

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

And now Canada is taking even more. 并且现在加拿大正在接收更多的难民 And yet, if you ask Canadians what makes them proudest of their country, 如果你问加拿大人他们的国家最让他们感到骄傲的是什么 they rank multic

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Citigroup花旗集团Paying up and moving on付讫,前行The perennial basket-case of American banking at last shows signs of life数年崩溃下美国银行业终于显现生机THERE were many reasons why Citigroup's earnings for the second quarte

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Here we stand together,Dressed in our pain,Covered with scarsFrom wounds we did not ask forOr deserve[应得]. 我们再次并肩而立,痛苦缠身,伤痕累累此等伤痛既非自讨苦吃也非罪有应得So what now? 现在又该如何? We

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We know what people most often regret before they die:我知道人们去世前经常后悔的几件事: 1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.希望曾有勇气活出自己,而不是依他人

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

It's Christmas and we walk alone很快就是圣诞节,而我们仍孤单的前行着 Two strangers with no one to miss us没人想念着我们这两个陌生人 On our own我们都是孑然一身 Out in the cold独自面对外界的寒冷 Trudging

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The power of a sentence is tremendous. A single destructive sentence can ruin somebody's life, make your day, or change your mood. 言语的力量是无穷的。一句简单的话可以毁掉生活,可以成就生活,也可以转变你的心情。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The power of a sentence is tremendous. A single destructive sentence can ruin somebodys life, make your day, or change your mood. 言语的力量是无穷的。一句简单的话可以毁掉生活,可以成就生活,也可以转变你的心情。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

围绕在你身边的是天使,她们一直在那里指引着你的道路。如果软弱正吞噬着你,去请求力量吧,她们会赐予你力量。她们是你的护身符,当生活看上去非常艰难时,当你有时觉得孤独时,你的天使,她

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Business. 商业。 Facebook Facebook Work in progress 逆流中前行 The stockmarket has lost no time in unfriending the social network 证券市场正加紧同社交网络解除好友关系 IT IS still gaining members-there were 955m by the end of

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

释义: move on (to) 进行,伴奏,向前推进 move on 中的on表示继续进行,因此 move on 表示持续原来的行为,可以理解为不要停留在这里,继续前行,说下一话题等。 例句: I failed at this job, so I'm

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语