突破口语之独白(1):A Fresh Start Now一个崭新的开始 The greatest power you possess for succeeding in life is your understanding that life gives you a fresh start any moment you choose to start fresh. You've only to test the truth of this fact about th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

围绕在你身边的是天使,她们一直在那里指引着你的道路。如果软弱正吞噬着你,去请求力量吧,她们会赐予你力量。 她们是你的护身符,当生活看上去非常艰难,当你有时觉得很孤独时,你

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Keep Calm and Carry On 保持冷静 继续前行 Urban Dictionary里面集齐了现代英文里的所有俚语。从网络简练用语stfu, wtf, omfg, ttyl......到词组basic bitch, valley girl, dat ass......再到句子I'm gonna ace this test, Nail

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 现代英文俚语讲解

Sat under your window 坐在你的窗下 Trying to read your mind 试着读懂你的想法 But I'm not a magician 但我不是个魔术师呀 On this October night 在这个十月的晚上 Said I was fascinating 说我使你神魂颠倒 That bar, we

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking 近来我总是我总是在这般想着 I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier 我希望你的生活会更加幸福我希望你会更加开心 When the morning comes 清晨的熹微照进窗口 When w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Three little birds sat on my window 三只小鸟,停留在我的窗边 And they told me I don't need to worry 它们告诉我不要担心 Summer came like cinnamon 火热的夏天就要到来 So sweet 如此甜蜜 Little girls double-dutch on the c

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

remember all the things we wanted 我们想要记得过去的一切 now all our memories, they're haunted 可现在我们所有的记忆都缠绕在心头 we were always meant to say goodbye 这意味着我们该分手了 even with our fists held hig

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Artist:Laurel Music Song:Dreams And Lies if you should ever lose your heart to that someone, you wanted all your life and if that someone false to part any meaning from a meaning last goodbye if its a dream i wouldnt know if its worth dreaming an

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Artist:Jason Marz feat. James Morrison Song:Details In The Fabric Calm down Deep breaths And get yourself dressed instead Of running around And pulling all your threads saying Breaking yourself up If it's a broken part replace it If it's a broken arm

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Stalled 驻足停留 In the mid of my street 站在人生旅途的正中央 And I'm needing some clarity 我需要理清思绪 And I carve 我拨动着 The radio 收音机 To find a song like you, like you 找一首像你一样动人歌悦耳的歌 O

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Great moments are born from great opportunities 良机造就精彩 You shouldn't have any doubt in your mind 你不应抱有任何怀疑态度 about what you are supposed to do tonight 对于今夜你该做什么 and about how you are supposed to do

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

有时候当我们静静观察这个世界的时候,你会惊叹人类对自然的探知和科学技术的发展是如此的迅速。以前只能在科幻电影里看到的片段,似乎一天天都在变成现实。究竟是什么让人类的文明

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

In your eyes, there's a heavy blue 你有着一双深蓝色的眼眸 One to love, and one to lose 左眼蕴藏爱意 右眼闪烁黯然 Sweet divine, a heavy truth 从甜蜜中我察觉到那沉重的事实 Water or wine, don't make me choose 水也好

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

中国共产党与你一起在路上 The CPC Is With You Along The Way 为了给每一个梦想者搭建一座舞台,为了每一座梦想的舞台上,都有人生出彩的机会。 For every dreamer to have a stage, and for every dream seeker to

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道