He grows in public stature as he sheds his loneliness and often his work deteriorates. 一个在稠人广众中成长起来的作家,虽然可以摆脱孤苦寂寥,但是他的作品却会流于平庸。 For he does his work alone, and if he is a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

1. W: Arent you disappointed that you didnt get the promotion? M: Maybe a little. But I know I need more experience before Im ready for that kind of responsibility. Q: What do we learn about the man from this conversation? A) He is rather disappointe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:面对身材恐怖的对手,千万不要慌乱。 操作指南:方向键和SD键操作!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

[00:-1.00]Warm-up [00:-2.00]culture shock manners leaflet accent [00:-2.50]文化冲击 礼貌 传单 口音 [00:-3.00]kangaroo steak Big Ben [00:-3.50]袋鼠 牛排 大钟 [00:-4.00]the Empire State Building the Great Barrier Reef [00:-4.50]帝国大厦

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语北京必修模块

Yeah.... If we chase acclaim in search for...search for stature, Change in circumstance only delays. The inescapable fact that we are downcast. In looking to the end wea??ve lost sight of where to begin. Hope lies not in reaching...reaching the end,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

keep in shape 保持体形,保持健康,保持好的身材 Mike works out three times a week to keep in shape. 为了保持好身材我一周锻炼三次。 Jogging everyday is how I keep in shape. 我靠每天慢跑保持身材。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

That's an honor I can do without. 这份殊荣我可不敢享受 Their days are too long 他们度日如年 their lives are too short. 而又朝不保夕 All these years 这么多年了 and I still feel like an outsider 每当来到这里 权力的游戏

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 权利的游戏

06 The House-Cricket Crickets are fond of kitchens and bakers' ovens, on account of their perpetual warmth. Tender insects that live abroad either enjoy only the short period of one summer, or else doze away the cold uncomfortable months in profound

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Chinese girls and young women are being pressured by a bizarre social media fad into proving that their diet-toned midriffs are no wider than a piece of A4 paper. 中国的年轻女性受到社交媒体奇葩潮流的驱使,正纷纷(晒图)证明

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Hey, look at the chick over there. 看看在那边的女孩。 Chick 这个字代表的就是女孩子,各位不要跟chic(时尚)这个字给搞混了。chick这个字念起来就像是chicken前面一部分?所以蛮好认的。一般而言c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

介绍: Part 1 Warm-it-up 热身准备 plain /ple?n/ adj.朴素的;简单的 I love Japanese seafood because the way they cook is very simple and the food looks so fresh and plain. 我喜欢日本海鲜,因为我觉得他们处理食材的方法很

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

NANCY UPTON, an actress, entered an online contest to find an XL fashion model with shots of herself bathing in creamy salad dressing and covering her crotch with a large cherry pie. American Apparel, the clothes shop sponsoring the contest, snootily

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

If you want to boost your childs results at school, you could do a lot worse than ensuring that they do plenty of exercise. Scientists have already shown that physical activity can make you brainier. But a team in America has used scans to show that

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

His voice at once announced that he was a Southerner, and from his fine stature, I thought he must be one of those tall mountaineers from the Alleghanian Ridge in Virginia. 他一开口,就让人听出是南方人,而且从他那漂亮的身个看来

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

A new study from researchers at the University of Exeter found that short men and overweight women earn less than those who are taller and slimmer. Published in the British Medical Journal, the study involved genetic data from almost 120,000 people a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LESSON 16 The wasp and the bee 第十六课 黄蜂和蜜蜂 A wasp met a bee that was just buzzing by, 一只黄蜂遇见了一只嗡嗡作响的蜜蜂, And he said, Little cousin, can you tell me why 他问:小表妹,你能告诉我为什么 You

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

讲解文本: petite 娇小的,小个子的(指女生) Mary is trim and petite. Mary身材娇小苗条。 That petite and beautiful girl is my friend Wendy. 那个娇小又漂亮的姑娘是我的朋友Wendy。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

是吃货,更是水果控?见到鲜果美味就想统统把它们收到肚子里来~ 然而,英文里几款和水果相关的习语,并没有请你吃水果的意思,千万可别误会哦! 1. Go pear-shaped 有一种身材叫做梨形身材,很

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是方方要问的:修身。 Jessica: Fangfang, You look different! Did you lose weight? FF: 才没有呢! 是这件衣服好,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I'm curious,do you ever bulk up for a role,like do you bulk up for Game of Thrones? 我想问 你是否曾为角色锻炼身材 你为《权利的游戏》特意锻炼身材了吗 No,I mean,last year I did a movie coming out next year called Gods of

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀