-- A Man Is Taller Than a Mountain A mountain was holding up its head and throwing its chest. Oh, how short you are! But what of great stature I am! I am so high and big. Be quick and prostrate yourself before me! he said to a man who was standing at

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是方方要问的:修身。 Jessica: Fangfang, You look different! Did you lose weight? FF: 才没有呢! 是这件衣服好,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

《舞林争霸》纽约和迈阿密的舞蹈海选火热持续中,神似查理兹・塞隆的女舞者率先登场就赢得了直飞维加斯的晋级机票;18岁的西装男孩以舞蹈传递痛苦情绪,引评委Mia Michaels共鸣飙泪;变装

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第七季

本期《美国偶像》把选手的晋级权力交到了观众的手中,评委们只能稍做点评!丛林女王霸气回归,小蕾哈娜依旧甜美可人,乡村妹子穿晚礼服华丽逆袭!精彩节目,尽在本期!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十二季

The Crying Prince ( excerpt ) The IE's happy prince was filled with tears, and tears were running down his golden cheeks.His face was so beatiful in the moonlight, that little swallow was filled with pity. Who are you ?he said. I am the happy prince

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

介绍: You have a good figure. You are in good shape. 你身材真棒。 Slim adj. 苗条的 She looks a lot slimmer after she starts to exercise. 她开始锻炼之后,看起来就苗条很多。 Plump adj. 丰满的 Hes a very cute baby with a

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

A woman who was bullied over her height is inching her way into the record books with what she believes are the longest legs in the US - measuring a whopping 49.5 inches. 一女子曾因身高受欺负,现因其拥有美国最长腿而跻身记录册

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Don't be so irritable, Ned, I then told the harpooner, and don't ruin things for us with pointless violence. 尼德兰,您不用发脾气,我于是对鱼叉手说,暴躁:没有什么用,只会把事情搞坏了, Who knows whether they mig

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Don't be so irritable, Ned, I then told the harpooner, and don't ruin things for us with pointless violence. 尼德兰,您不用发脾气,我于是对鱼叉手说,暴躁:没有什么用,只会把事情搞坏了, Who knows whether they mig

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Mike Chang here from SIXPACK SHORTCUTS. 这是SIXPACK SHORTCUTS的Mike Chang。 Today, I'm gonna show you a cardio routine that I do for my own clients to help them burn body fat, 今天,我要展示给你看一个,我为我的客户做的,帮助

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

模仿文本: You'll often see the singer with his tail cocked jauntily, singing from a fencepost or shrub. Bill wide,trembling with the effort of producing that earsplitting territorial advertisement. It's the extrovert side of a normally introver

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀