Well or Good? Here at VOA, I am a teacher. But outside of work, I am a language learner, too. Having studied three languages, I know that sometimes the simplest words can be the most elusive. 在美国之音节目中,我是一名教师。但是在工

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(341) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Steve: You don't really want to hear about NeXT, do you? Steve: 你大概没兴趣听我聊NeXT吧? Yes, I do. 我想听。 You do? Okay, well... maybe the best things take so much time, I just tell you what NeXT is today. 好吧。我直接说NeXT目

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

兵势篇 NO.2: 凡战者,以正合,以奇胜。 故善出奇者,无穷如天地,不竭如江海。 终而复始,日月是也。死而更生,四时是也。 声不过五,五声之变,不可胜听也; 色不过五,五色之变,不

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

前文中,小编与大家一起学习了:当主语是表示确定数量的名词时,主谓一致该如何决定。那么,若主语是表示不确定数量的名词时,主谓一致又要遵循那些规则呢?下面主要介绍几种表示不确

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是exemption。 Exemption, 例外。Virginia banned smoking in bars and restaurants a month ago, with the exemptions of private clubs, 维吉尼亚州一个月前开始禁止在酒吧和餐馆里吸烟,私人俱乐部除外。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

BEIJING, April 18 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government on Wednesday announced a set of policies to encourage more college graduates to serve in the military. A circular posted on the official website of the Ministry of Education states that college gra

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Stefana Broadbent谈互联网如何让人更亲近 Stefana Broadbent: How the Internet enables intimacy: 当我们担心即时通讯IM,发文本信息,Facebook在破坏人们的亲密关系时,但Stefana Broadbent的研究表明通信技术使得

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

女人篇: What Women Say and What They Mean If you (men) have a good knowledge of these WORDS WOMEN USE, you have a better than average chance of actually surviving a negative encounter. 如果男人能很好地掌握这些女士用语,那么就会有

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Number 100 What are their jobs? Are they mechanics. They arent mechanics. They are sales reps. Number 900 What are their jobs? Are they keyboard operators? They arent keyboard operators. They are nurses. Number 1002 What are their jobs? Are they post

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

And when you're talking about combat Well I mean if it is a sport,now you're talking about something else.You have regulations. You have rules. 要说格斗,如果是体育比赛那就是两码事,会有各种规则规定。 But when you're talki

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

形容词修饰名词,说明事物或人的性质或特征,但其位置不一定都放在名词前面。形容词放在名词前还是名词后,是有讲究的!今天,小编就为大家梳理一下形容词位于名词前后的不同用法~~~

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

突破高考英语书面表达瓶颈 从历年高考英语质量分析的结果来看,书面表达是学生英语学习的瓶颈,平均得分值不高。 书面表达考查三个层次的能力对于英语书面表达,考生只要能按照题目的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Twitter has been fighting hate speech for years. Now, it faces what may be the world's most powerful troll: the president of the United States. 多年来,推特一直都在跟仇恨言论作斗争。现在,它又面临着可能是世界上权力最

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

语法就是规范语言活动的法则。随着人们对语言本质的认识的加深, 作为语言体系的重要组成要素语法也被列入与听、说、读、写、译五大技能并列的人类运用语言的又一个重要技能。但它被

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语口语学习对于绝大多数中国学生而言,都是老大难。英语学了十几年,见到老外,不是哑口无言,就是支支吾吾憋出三句半。尤其是那些零基础学英语的同学,看到那些操着地道英音、美

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语口语学习对于绝大多数中国学生而言,都是老大难。英语学了十几年,见到老外,不是哑口无言,就是支支吾吾憋出三句半。看到那些操着地道英音、美音的同学、同事,和老外谈笑风声

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Science and technology 科学技术 Climate change 气候变化 Bell weather 呈钟形曲线变化的天气 A statistical analysis shows how things really are heating up 一项统计分析显示出天气究竟是如何变热的 ARE heatwaves more com

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

HARI SREENIVASAN: Coucilman Bell, what's changed in the past year? WESLEY BELL, FERGUSON, MO. CITY COUNCILMAN: You know, a lot of things. One, I think there's an awareness of these issues, a lot of these social issues that predated Ferguson that are

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

In Nigeria, 在尼日利亚 open-source, open-source SMS tools are being used by the Red Cross community workers 红十字会的工作人员也在使用开放的短信工具 to gather information from the local community 他们从当地社区里收集资

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Never having been confronted with this type of situation before, 我们从未遇到过此类情况, we wanted to try and understand how we could tap into this incredible resource, 我们想努力了解如何利用这些令人难以置信的信息资源

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇