A: OK, so are you ready to learn how to bake a cake? 好的,你现在准备好了如何做一块蛋糕了吗? B: Almost, let me just put my apron on. 差不多,让我把我的围裙穿上。 A: OK, so the first thing we are going to do is pre-h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

【中英双语文本】 A 4 feet cupcake weighing a hefty 1,224 pounds has been officially recognized as the world's largest by the Guinness Book of Records. 一个身高4英尺、体重达1224磅的杯蛋糕日前被《吉尼斯世界记录》正式认

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级必读美文系列

馅饼(pie)和蛋糕(cake)是老外爱吃的东西。因为与他们的日常生活密切相关,所以被用以喻人喻事也就不足为怪了。 馅饼蛋糕 1. take the cake: 名列第一;优胜 Of all the hard-hearted women, she take

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

烘焙蛋糕对有些人来说可能看起来非常复杂,但实际上却可以非常简单。今天潘吉Jenny不但要教你学英语,还要教你做蛋糕!如果你家有烤箱的话,听完今天的节目就开始动手做个蛋糕吧! 听

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Oh no 哦不 See you walking round like it's a funeral看你走路的姿势就像身处葬礼之中 Not so serious girl why those feet cold?别这么认真嘛姑娘 We just getting started don't you tip toe我们才刚认识你何不谨慎一点 tip

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 敏捷类小游戏,可怜的小老鼠要吃蛋糕,但是老是有很多猫在巡逻,操作:上下左右键控制小老鼠位置,注意不要被猫碰到哦。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Danny's Surprise Cake 丹尼的惊喜蛋糕 Danny wakes up early in the morning. Today is the last day of school. His class is going to have a party. He is going to make a cake.他准备做一个蛋糕. Danny begins working on his cake. Oh,no! He for

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

The Old Woman and the Cakes 老婆婆和蛋糕 Once a little old woman was baking cakes. 从前,有一位老婆婆在烤蛋糕。 She was wearing a black dress and a small white apron. On her head was a red cap. 她穿着一件黑色连衣裙,围着

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

轻松DIY欧式咖啡蛋糕 炎炎夏日,坐在舒适的空调房里,耳边响起舒缓动听的音乐,嘴里香甜可口的咖啡蛋糕,几张报纸,一个惬意的中午,这不是梦想哦

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Well, there goes our big break. 我们生意的大突破就此告终 Never would've happened if I had had my necklace. 如果我的幸运项链在的话,就不会发生这种事了 The one with the lucky pearls 你说的是那条有着幸运珍珠

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, not very pretty. 不是很漂亮 But at least you tried, Michael. 但至少你努力过了,迈克 Just one question. 我只有个问题 Are you sure that you're gay? 手这么不巧,你真的是同性恋吗 Oh, okay, Caroline. Let's see your

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Earl, I need another book of checks. 厄尔,我得要个新的账单本 The last one fell between the refrigerator and the oven. 原来那本掉进烤箱和冰箱中间了 I'd reach for it, but that falls between 我有去捡的念头,可那念头也

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

A British woman has baked the world's most expensive cake which has so many precious gems it is worth ?48.5 million. 英国一女子烤出了世界上最贵的蛋糕,价值4850万英镑,因为蛋糕上有许多贵重的宝石。 It is made up of

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. take the cake 1. 名列第一;优胜 Of all the hard-hearted women, she takes the cake. 女性中能像她那么铁石心肠的,恐怕再也没谁了。 2. eat humble pie 2.忍气吞声;低头认罪 I think I'm right, but if I'm wrong, I'll

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

More than half of all women are concerned about excess body hair, according to a report published by market research company Mintel last month. In the online survey of more than 2,000 women, excess hair was rated just behind weight gain for bodydissa

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Having cake at work to celebrate colleagues birthdays, engagements or just surviving the week is a danger to health, a senior dentist argues。 一个资深牙医劝告说:在办公室用蛋糕来庆祝同事的生日、订婚或只是庆祝大家

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Okay, okay. Stop, I get it. 行了,打住。我明白了。 I like the determination, guys. It's just what we need. You're hired. 我喜欢你们的决心,伙计们。你们很符合要求。你们被雇用了。 Really? Wait, what's the job? 真的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Uh, do you, uh, need any help, sir? 先生,您需要帮助吗? The ATM's broken or something. It won't give me my cash. 这台自助机是不是坏了。我取不了钱。 Uh, sir, this is a cupcake ATM, not a real ATM. 先生,这是一个纸杯蛋

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Panda! Brother, speak to me! What happened? 胖达!老弟,说话啊!发生了什么? Too many cupcakes! 太多纸杯蛋糕了! Panda, snap out of it! 胖达,振作起来! Aah! What's going on? 啊!发生了什么事情? Panda, liste

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Two Pieces of Cake Tom: Mom, can I have two pieces of cake, please? Mom: Certainly----take this piece and cut it two! 两块蛋糕 汤姆:妈妈,我可以吃两块蛋糕吗? 妈妈:当然可以----拿这块蛋糕把它切成两块吧!

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语