纯正地道美语(外教讲解)325:烘烤蛋糕的步骤
时间:2018-11-30 作者:英语课 分类:纯正地道美语
A: OK, so are you ready to learn how to bake a cake?
好的,你现在准备好了如何做一块蛋糕了吗?
B: Almost, let me just put my apron 1 on.
差不多,让我把我的围裙穿上。
A: OK, so the first thing we are going to do is pre-heat the oven, that way we have it at the desired temperature once we finish preparing everything. Set it to three hundred and seventy five degrees Fahrenheit 2.
好的,第一件事就是我们要预热一下锅,这样的话等到锅达到需要的问题,我们的准备工作也就做好了。设置温度是370华氏温度。
B: Got it.
知道了。
A: No we are gonna make the batter 3. Take some butter and sugar and mix it lightly until you have a nice consistency 4. Then add some vanilla 5 extract and eggs and continue mixing.
接下来,把一些黄油和糖轻轻地搅拌直到很均匀。然后加入香草精和鸡蛋,继续搅拌。
B: Do I have to use a whisk or can I use the electric mixer?
我能用搅拌器或者电动搅拌器吗?
A: Go ahead and use the mixer, but put it on medium speed. I'm gonna sift 6 the flour and baking powder separately and then we can mix it with milk and the rest of the ingredients.
可以用搅拌器,但是要调到中速。我想分别筛选面粉和发酵粉,然后再混合加入牛奶。
B: OK, so now we need a baking pan right?
好的,我们现在就需要个烤盘,对吗?
A: Yeah, but grease and flour it first so the cake won't stick to it when it bakes.
是的,但是先得在上面抹上油涂上粉,免得烘烤的时候蛋糕粘在上面了。
B: Done. So how long do we bake it for?
做好了。烘烤这个要花多久的时间?
A: We can leave it in there for about twenty five minutes. Then we let it cool for ten minutes before we remove the cake from the pan.
我们需要把它放在那儿25分钟。然后在从盘子上拿走之前,让它先冷却十分钟。
B: Wow! This was a lot easier than I thought!
哇!这个比我想象的要简单!
- We were waited on by a pretty girl in a pink apron.招待我们的是一位穿粉红色围裙的漂亮姑娘。
- She stitched a pocket on the new apron.她在新围裙上缝上一只口袋。
- He was asked for the boiling point of water in Fahrenheit.他被问到水的沸点是华氏多少度。
- The thermometer reads 80 degrees Fahrenheit.寒暑表指出华氏80度。
- The batter skied to the center fielder.击球手打出一个高飞球到中外野手。
- Put a small quantity of sugar into the batter.在面糊里放少量的糖。
- Your behaviour lacks consistency.你的行为缺乏一贯性。
- We appreciate the consistency and stability in China and in Chinese politics.我们赞赏中国及其政策的连续性和稳定性。