奥斯卡精选 《情人》 主题曲 Are we really happy with this lonely game we play, Looking for the right words to say? Searching but not finding -- understanding anyway, We're lost in this masquerade. Both afraid to say we're just too far away

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

本期话题:情人节,说什么情话,看什么电影,听什么音乐呢? Happy Valentine! 情人节快乐! Mistress 情人; 情妇 Beloved one 挚爱...

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

Give Me Your Love Tonight Todd Come to me, I love you. Can't you see? Why do you turn your back, pretending not to hear? Still I wish someday I'll make you turn my way in my arms you stay Valentine is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

中英翻唱:Way Back Into Love K歌情人主题曲翻唱 I\'ve been living with a shadow overhead I\'ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed I\'ve been lonely for so long Trapped in the past, I just can\'t seem to move on I\'ve been hiding all my

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

戴维和凯思琳吃晚餐时,凯思琳告诉他一起去波斯顿。另一个世界里艾比盖尔欲和詹姆斯王子结婚,但她却帮助王子逃跑。王子为报答艾比盖尔的解救之恩决定帮她救活她的情人,王子取回湖

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 童话镇

Blair和Serena在巴黎度过了一个美好的夏天,不知道她以前的情人Chuck Bass正经受枪伤的痛苦。正当Blair决定忘记Chuck时,Chuck在巴黎神秘现身,还带来一位美貌高贵的法国新情人。与此同时,Sere

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

This card is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years. 这张卡片是要让你知道,纵使时光荏苒,我却爱你如初。 After 25 years, our love is even stronger than before. 25年已经过去,我俩的爱情历久弥

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

听歌学英语:我是我爸的前世情人 Near or Far 前两天我非常关注的一位新浪博主分享了她写给父亲的情书,在此摘抄一段同大家分享:小时候第一次转学到很远的地方,住在别人家,刚开始的一周

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

趣味英语:情人间的甜言蜜语 1、My love is like the grasses Hidden in the deep mountains. Though its abundance increase, There is none that knows. 我的爱情 犹如青草, 藏在深山。 它郁郁葱葱, 却无人知晓。 2、I ha

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Sue and Jane are very good friends. Sue和Jane是好朋友。 B: How do you know that. 你怎么知道。 A: They are always together and even often go double date. 她们总是在一起,甚至还一起约会。 double date 1. 解词释义 Doubl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

情人节快要到了, love is in the air! 今天我们的节目就要带给你爱意浓浓的Valentine's Day英语。浪漫的、激情的,节目都有!不过今天有些词汇比较激情,18岁以下的听众慎入! 情人节 本节课的重点

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Dear mother : 亲爱的妈妈: I am writing to express my deepest thanks to you in Mothers Day, dear mother ,you devote all of your energy and blood to our.You do not have any complaint about my brother and I.You love our through various different

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Love's Secret by William Blake Never seek to tell thy love, Love that never told can be; For the gentle wind does move Silently, invisibly. I told my love, I told my love, I told her all my heart; Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears, Ah! she did depart

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bussiness 商业 Schumpeter:Theyve lost that loving feeling 熊彼特:爱意已褪 Foreign firms were lukewarm on America long before Donald Trump. 特朗普上台前,外国公司对美国早已丧失热情。 Which is it? 以下两者哪个才是美

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Science and technology 科学技术 Arachnology 节肢动物学 Having a mate for dinner 情人为食 Male spiders make the supreme sacrifice for their children 雄蛛对后代的无私奉献 AMONG spiders, the female of the species really is more de

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Human relationships have had their day. 人与人之间谈恋爱很快就要过时啦。 They have enjoyed all the excellence of wine-in-a-box. Too often, what starts with a flame ends as soot. 人类之间的恋爱总是很美好,刚开始会像烟花

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; 我情人的眼睛绝不像太阳, Coral is far more red than her lips' red; 即便是珊瑚也远比她的朱唇红亮, If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; 雪若算白,她的胸膛便算褐

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

That thou hast her, it is not all my grief, 你占有了她,我并不因此过度伤情, And yet it may be said I loved her dearly; 虽说我对她也还算有一片痴心。 That she hath thee, is of my wailing chief, 她占有了你,这才令我

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Class, Lass and Ass Professor Tom was going to meet his students on the next day, so he wrote some words on the blackboard which read as follows: Professor Tom will meet the class tomorrow. A student, seeing his chance to display his sense of humor a

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1、日常用语类 lover 情人(不是爱人) busboy 餐馆勤杂工(不是公汽售票员) busybody 爱管闲事的人(不是大忙人) dry goods (美)纺织品;(英)谷物(不是干货)heartman 换心人(不是有心人) mad doctor 精神病科医生

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语