莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第42篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,
你占有了她,我并不因此过度伤情,
And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;
虽说我对她也还算有一片痴心。
That she hath thee, is of my wailing 1 chief,
她占有了你,这才令我嚎啕欲绝,
A loss in love that touches me more nearly.
这至爱的丧失使我几乎痛彻心庭。
Loving offenders 2, thus I will excuse ye:
情场作案者呵我只好这样来为你们开脱:
Thou dost love her, because thou knowst I love her;
你爱她,不过是因为我是她的情人;
And for my sake even so doth she abuse me,
她骗我,也因为她对我无限倾心,
Suffering my friend for my sake to approve her.
所以才让我的朋友与她试续云雨情。
If I lose thee, my loss is my love's gain,
我虽失掉你,我情人却因之有所补,
And losing her, my friend hath found that loss;
我虽失掉她,我朋友却因之有所进。
Both find each other, and I lose both twain,
你俩互进互补,我却两头落空。
And both for my sake lay on me this cross:
只是为我着想,你们才让我尝尽酸辛。
But here's the joy; my friend and I are one;
我且把单相思当苦中乐:你我本同根,
Sweet flattery! then she loves but me alone.
随她如何爱,爱的也只可能是我本人。
v.哭叫,哀号( wail的现在分词 );沱
- A police car raced past with its siren wailing. 一辆警车鸣着警报器飞驰而过。
- The little girl was wailing miserably. 那小女孩难过得号啕大哭。
标签: