莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第43篇
时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集
英语课
When most I wink 1, then do mine eyes best see, 我的眼睛闭得紧紧,却反能看得清清,
For all the day they view things unrespected; 它们白日里所见之物多半是淡淡平平。
But when I sleep, in dreams they look on thee, 但当我的双眼在梦中向你凝望,
And darkly bright are bright in dark directed 2. 它们如暗夜焰火顿时四照光明。
Then thou, whose shadow shadows doth make bright, 你眼中观照的形象既能使黑暗辉煌,
How would thy shadow's form form happy show 又怎会在大白天里用更强的光亮
To the clear day with thy much clearer light, When to unseeing eyes thy shade shines so! 形成令人销魂时场景?虽然我闭起了眼睛,你的形象却如此鲜明。
How would, I say, mine eyes be blessed made 那么,唉,我的双眼要怎样才能交上好运,
By looking on thee in the living day, 以便在清天白日里也能目睹你的倩影,
When in dead night thy fair imperfect shade 不然,我就只能在死夜于沉沉酣睡中
Through heavy sleep on sightless eyes doth stay! 用紧闭的双眸观摩你飘忽的芳容。
All days are nights to see till I see thee, 看不到君颜,每一个白日都如黑夜般阴晦,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me. 夜夜成了白天,因为只在夜梦里我们才相会。
n.眨眼,使眼色,瞬间;v.眨眼,使眼色,闪烁
- He tipped me the wink not to buy at that price.他眨眼暗示我按那个价格就不要买。
- The satellite disappeared in a wink.瞬息之间,那颗卫星就消失了。
标签: