水果姐Katy Perry所演唱的单曲The One That Got Away/离我而去的人由包括Katy在内的三个人共同撰写,收录在Katy Perry 第二张主流厂牌专辑《Teenage Dream》中中。它在2011年10月4日作为专辑的第六支单曲发

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

真是大千世界无奇不有,睡睡觉居然脸被一只狗咬掉了...我们来看看下面的对话 J: Did you see the picture of the guy on the front page of the newspaper this morning? M: No, I havent had a chance to read the paper yet. J: Yo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

My name is Elena Gilbert. 我是埃琳娜吉尔伯特 I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications. 我是新生吸血鬼,情况有些复杂 I know that I'm sired to you, Damon. 我知道我对你认祖归忠了,达蒙 You know what would

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

[00:01.77]And then I wake up. 然后就醒了 [00:04.31]As he listened, Tom began to realize... 他听着 Tom 开始发觉 [00:06.40]that these weren't stories routinely told. 这并不是随便讲给人听的故事 [00:09.94]These were stories one h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-恋夏500天

Todd: Lois, I noticed that you have a poster of David Beckham by your desk. 托德:洛伊斯,我发现你桌子上有一张贝克汉姆的海报。 Lois: I do. I think that David Beckham is quite a handsome man. I also think that he is a very, ve

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Dialogue: XG:Okay, lets pick up where we left off on Monday. We were gonna talk about body piercings today, right? 小高:好吧,咱们继续周一没说完的话题,我们今天要聊聊人体穿孔的艺术,对吧? JJ:Yeah, the history of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Nolen: What's my little girl withthe infinity tattoo up to today? Emily: Suddenly, she's thinking offiling a restraining order. Nolen: Yeah, well, isn't that the pot calling thekettle black? So what irons are we throwing in the fire this week? Emily:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Traditional Scottish celebrations at the Military Tattoo Summer in Edinburgh, Scotlands capital city, is the time for festivals . Between the end of August and the beginning of September there are several different festivals which take place there.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

十年前,女人们烦恼如何能祛除或遮盖脸上的雀斑,十年后,女人们画雀斑妆,甚至去做雀斑刺青。不得不感叹,时代真是不同了。 While some women cover their faces with thick layers of foundation to cover

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Lois, I noticed that you have a poster of David Beckham by your desk. Lois: I do. I think that David Beckham is quite a handsome man. I also think that he is a very, very talented footballer, although his recent performance in Euro 2004 was may

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

AS IT IS 2016-09-20 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Emmy Award Record 《权力的游戏》打破艾美奖获奖纪录 This is Whats Trending Today. 这里是《正在发生》节目。 Hollywood honored its televisions stars Sunday night in Los Angeles.Act

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Athletes, Fans Getting Tattooed in London The blue, yellow, black, green, and red interlocking rings that make up the symbol of the Olympic Games are getting etched into the skin of Olympic athletes across London, a reminder that they competed in one

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

最近有听众问我们,为什么自己跟一个外国人说他的刺青很'funny', 结果歪果朋友很生气?Funny这歌词有什么问题呢?其实英语里有些词,很容易引起误会和歧义。今天Jenny、Adam就要说说最容易引

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Blonde bombshells like Marilyn Monroe used to be regarded as the ultimate fantasy but now, according to a new survey, men are opting for edgy brunettes instead. 玛丽莲梦露那样的金发性感女郎曾是男人们的终极梦想;但根据一项最

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

While some women cover their faces with thick layers of foundation to cover up natural freckles, others are apparently getting them tattooed. Yup, freckles are in, and some people would even go under the needle to get them. 有些女性会用厚厚的粉

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry Summer after high school when we first met 还记我们初次邂逅的夏天,放学后的高中课堂 We make up in your Mustang to Radiohead 在你的车里听着Radiohead彼此缠绵 And on my 18th Birthday 在我

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Idiom: Red carpet ( good treatment ) Hit the book: Parking meter Iconoclast Banish Tattoo Electromagnetic Costly Detriment Landfill Bobble From passports to parking meters, design iconoclast Karim Rashid sees a world overflowing with outdated objects

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest. Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry. Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it? Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually wo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Lebron James was born and raised in Akron, a hard luck city 勒布朗詹姆斯在阿克兰出生并长大,一座不景气的城市 But till this day, he has never abandoned his hometown 但直至今日,他从未抛弃他的家乡 One thing I alwa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Wendi: Alright, so I want to talk a little bit about what people's impressions of you are when they see you're tattoos, either strangers or people that actually know you. Rina: Some people it can be negative. Some people are interested and I have no

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂