Nine Million Bicycles 杨澜爱听的英文歌曲 演唱者:Katie Melua 20几岁的小女孩,甜美清澈的嗓音,唱着仿佛《第一次亲密接触》式的情话:北京有900万辆自行车,这是一个无法否定的事实,就如我爱

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

They came to cheer British success and they got it. This team GB made history in Rio led by the first couple of cycling. Laura Trott and Jason Kenny engaged. When they marry, they can exchange medals as well as rings. Between them they now have ten O

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Bike Navigation May Become Simpler and Safer 自行车导航可以变得更简单和更安全 As bicycles become an increasingly popular alternative form of transportation in big cities, the number of accidents is also on the rise, often because ride

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

Bobby has a new bike. He likes riding it in the park. 波比有一辆新自行车。他喜欢在公园里骑车。 This bike is cool! I can fly now! 这辆自行车太酷了!我现在会飞了! Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam. 波比想把自行

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

cycle n. 周期.循环,自行车 v.循环,轮转,骑自行车 例句:I am unable to cycle to school because my bicycle is broken. 我不能骑车上学,因为我的自行车坏了口。 cycling n. 骑脚踏车兜风,骑脚踏车消遣

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

参与,竞争,分享,进步 Cycling 自行车 英文原文 Riders shall bear two number panels, save in the following specialities where they shall bear just one: the Km Time Trial, the 500 m Time Trial, the Individual Pursuit, the Team Pursuit and the TEAM SPR

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

Archery (射箭) Individual events 个人赛 Team events 团体赛 Cycling (自行车) Road cycling 公路自行车赛 Track cycling 场地自行车赛 sprint 追逐赛 time trial 计时赛 po

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Words of Sports: Riding and Horse Riding 赛马 riding 骑马 racecourse, racetrack 跑马场,赛马场 jockey, polo 马球 rider 马球运动员 show jumping competition 跳跃赛 steeplechase 障碍赛

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 囚犯骑着自行车从监狱里逃出,与警察展开了一场猫捉鼠游戏.. 鼠标控制,避开所有警车的追捕!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

New Yorkers Share Bikes and Cars to Get Around 纽约人分享闲置的自行车和汽车 NEW YORK Cars, apartments, prom dresses and even surf boards. Those a just a few of the items people can rent directly from other private individuals in todays

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Bicycles Brought Sense of Freedom for American Women 自行车为女性带来平等自由 One of the underappreciated but significant developments on the road to women's emancipation in the United States was the introduction of the bicycle. The signi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

A: Do you want to practice your driving right now? B: No problem. We can do it right now. A: Are you buckled up? B: All right. Now what do I do? A: Start the car. B: Which way do you want me to go? A: Take a left. B: How far do you want me to go? A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hi Mark, are you ready to head out? 京晶:嗨,马克,准备好出门了吗? David: Actually, I'm not Mark. I'm his twin brother, David. 大卫:其实我不是马克。我是他的孪生兄弟大卫。 Jingjing: What?!

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

He went to a bicycle shop. He wanted to buy a bike. His old bike was too old. It had stopped working. He entered the bike shop. There were bikes all around. There were bikes on the walls. There were bikes in aisles. Some bikes were even hung upside-d

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have un

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Topic 1-Turning Food Waste into Fuel Food waste, gutter oil, the back yard of a restaurant kitchen All these words may give you a greasy, smelly and dirty feel. However, people are now making smart use of waste as a source of power. One of the recent

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

1793 trade-in 今天我们要学的词是trade-in. Trade-in 是以旧换新的意思。Apple plans to launch an iPhone trade-in program, encouraging consumers to upgrade to the iPhone 5. 苹果公司计划启动苹果手机以旧换新的项目,以鼓

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

本期内容: 13 female cyclists completed the 2018 Tour de France over the same mountains on the same 3,351-kilometer (2,082-mile) route before the men do. What these amateur female cyclists hope for, instead of winning the trophy, is recognition,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

讲解: Todays key word is Bicycle. Bicycle 自行车 A bicycle is a vehicle with two wheels which you ride by sitting on it and pushing two pedals(踏板) with your feet. We can also call this vehicle Bike. A bicycle rider is called a cyclist,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Amanda: Check out this new folding bicycle that my boyfriend bought for me! We've decided to keep fit together by riding around town whenever we get the chance. Mike: Oh, that's nice, but it kinda looks dorky with those small wheels. And what's even

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16