efficiency-效率,功效 elaborate -精心计划的,详尽的 elastic -橡皮圈,松紧带 elbow -肘,肘部 elderly-较老的,年长的 elect -选举,推举 electrical -电的,电气科学的 electron-电子 electronic -电子的 elegant -优美的,文雅的 element -元素,要素 elementary-基本的,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

JANET T. MONOHAN 62 White Cloud lane, Waverly, NH 86724 (426) 857-4567 monohan@jxue.com JOB OBJECTIVE Electronics engineer in Los Angeles BACKGROUND SUMMARY Over eleven years of extensive computer/electronics experience. Versed in both digital and an

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OK, great, we smell vibrations. How? All right? 好吧,我们闻到的是震动。怎么闻到呢? Now when people ask this kind of question, they neglect something, which is that physicists are really clever, unlike biologists. 当人们问这个问

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

US University Puts Electronic Assistants in All Student Housing One American university is putting electronic voice-controlled assistants in every student housing room on campus. Saint Louis University recently announced it will equip every student l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

电音流行:酷帅双人电子团 3oh!3 - Starstrukk Starstrukk是美国电子音乐团体3OH!3第二张录音室大碟《Want》中的第二支单曲,而收录在豪华版专辑中的Starstrukk混音版本邀来了怪怪潮女Katy Perry加盟,在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2014-07-21 UN Warns on Digital Spying 联合国对电子间谍发出警告 A new United Nations report warns that widespread electronic spying threatens peoples right to privacy. The report says this spying happens often instead of rarely. N

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

But this still doesn't explain why light is able to pass through glass rather than being absorbed as with most solids. 但是这还是不能解释为什么光可以穿透玻璃而不是像其他大多固体那样被吸收。 For that, we need to go a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

JUDY WOODRUFF: More than 100,000 people turned out for the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, the annual showcase for the latest in technology, devices and high-end toys. One of the big themes was the rising interest in health tech. Ou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

清新电子:唤醒爱丽丝 Tamagotchi Freestyle Tamagotchi Freestyle The Lovekevins Burn Alice alive We are the juvenile Go, go turn on the light Look daddy we're in sight In a twilight zone everybody seems to mind their own Burn everything new A

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Display screens 显示屏 Going through a phase 相转变 A new way to create electronic images 新的电子图案显示方法 Wave of the future? 未来之波 LIQUID-CRYSTAL displays are a familiar and ubiquitous technology. But if Harish Bhaskaran

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

What this means in practice is that you can never predict where an electron will be at any given moment. You can only list its probability of being there. In a sense, as Dennis Overbye has put it, an electron doesnt exist until it is observed. Or, pu

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Finally, in 1926, Heisenberg came up with a celebrated compromise, producing a new discipline that came to be known as quantum mechanics. At the heart of it was Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, which states that the electron is a particle but a pa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

It was while puzzling over this problem that Bohr was struck by a solution and dashed off his famous paper. Called On the Constitutions of Atoms and Molecules, the paper explained how electrons could keep from falling into the nucleus by suggesting t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Neutrons and protons occupy the atom's nucleus. The nucleus of an atom is tinyonly one millionth of a billionth of the full volume of the atombut fantastically dense, since it contains virtually all the atom's mass. As Cropper has put it, if an atom

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

edge down 渐落;微降 edge up 渐升;微升 education subvention 教育资助金 Edward Wong Credit Limited 安泰授信有限公司 effective exchange rate index [EERI] 实际汇率指数;有效

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Linkin Park Steve Aoki 电子风新单《A Light That Never Comes》!林肯公园现在不仅仅只是歌迷心中的一个乐团,他们已经渐渐成为歌迷们的精神偶像,他们是乐坛的常青树。 歌词: Nah you don't know me Li

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

冰冷电子迷情:Hurts - Wonderful Life Hurts,来自英国的新男子组合,主唱的声音是冰冷的,低调的旋律中有令人不可自拔的忧伤气氛。这首Wonderful Life新单曲,本周位于英国单曲榜第二十八位。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Let us pause for a moment and consider the structure of the atom as we know it now. Every atom is made from three kinds of elementary particles: protons, which have a positive electrical charge; electrons, which have a negative electrical charge; and

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Online business and security 网络商业及网络安全 A digital heart attack 电子心脏病 A flaw in popular internet-security software could have serious consequences for all sorts of business 广泛使用的网络安全软件出现漏洞,可能

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

I'm so lost in love, With no rhythm or rhyme. I'm starsruck, I'm so stuck with no sence of time I fall apart When you're gone I think that I need your love Just pull me Right back to start I don't know what this could be So lost in your mystery Caugh

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲