Ann. 在美国公司工作的北京青年陈豪今天早上一边喝着星巴克咖啡一边看纽约时报。公司里的美籍华人Mary刚好走过他的办公室。 (Office ambience) M: Good morning, Chen Hao。看纽约时报呀? 陈: 早,Ma

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Evan, that's too much soy milk. 埃文,豆奶放太多了 We both know where this leads. 你知道会怎样的 You add too much milk, then you'll add more cereal. 豆奶又倒多了然后你又要加麦片 Then you'll need more milk, and where does

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

I have raised a pet cat for two years, but since last week, the cat doesnt feel like eating any food, it just lies down the ground and looks weaker. I am so worried about him, I want him to get better soon. So I buy him the delicious food, but it loo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A: Did you go to school today? B:Yeah, I went to school today. Were you there? A:No, I didn't go, I've been sick. B:That sucks. Did you want the assignments from English class? A:That would be nice, thank you. B:No problem, you're welcome. A: I will

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

by all means 一定;务必 by any means 无论如何 by no means 绝不 例句: By all means,I must visit my sick friend. 我一定要探望我生病的朋友。 You must get there by all means before dark. 你们一定在天黑之前到达那里。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Dear Mr John, 亲爱约翰先生, How are things going with you in Beijing? 你在北京一切安好吗? I am writing to show my thanks to you. You tutored me in my spoken english before you went to Beijing. With your help I made such rapid progr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Foods you should never eat when you're sick 生病时绝不能吃的那些食物! Orange juice 橙汁儿 When you should skip it: You have a cough or sore throat. 什么时候不该喝:咳嗽或喉咙痛时。 Why it makes you feel worse: Orange

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1985年, 一名提供医疗卫生服务的土著领导人启发了建筑师保尔蓬乐若思(Paul Pholeros),在澳大利亚南部的一个土著小社区内,开展了一个不再有人生病的项目计划。关键的理念是:不光要考虑

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

Ann. 在美国公司工作的北京青年陈豪今天早上一边喝着星巴克咖啡一边看纽约时报。公司里的美籍华人Mary刚好走过他的办公室。 (Office ambience) M:Good morning, Chen Hao。看纽约时报呀? 陈:早,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

No boy attempted to violate the sanctity of seat or peg, 没有哪个孩子企图冒犯座位或顺序的神圣, but many a one looked from the empty spaces to the schoolmaster, and whispered to his idle neighbor, behind his hand. 不过其中有个孩

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

想要练习四六级口语?找不到方法?下面跟着小编一起用情景法练习四级口语,这些句型都是我们常用的,但是你真的会说吗?一起来看看吧! 你不舒服吗? Are you feeling okay? 见到身体状况不好

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Q: Who was ill? A) George's brother. B) George's wife. C) George's father. D) George's father-in-law. 2. Q: What does the man mean? A) She can use his car. B) She can borrow someone else's car. C) She must get her car fixed. D) She can't borrow hi

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Come in here, ma. This way. 妈,快过来,这边 Don't say anything to her. Let's just get our money and get out of here. 千万别告诉她。我们拿完钱就走 Max, she should know. 麦克斯,她该知道的 You wanna ruin their day and no

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

俗话说人吃五谷杂粮,没有不生病的。那么生病之后如何向医生描述你的病情呢?下面是一些关于身体不舒服的常用英文表达,可以借鉴哦! I have aheadache, nausea and vomiting. 我觉得头痛、恶心、

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Language Points 1. I've got a runny nose. / My nose is running. 2. I've got a sore throat. 3. I've been coughing day and night. 4. I can't stop sneezing. 5. I've got a temperature. / I'm running a high fever. 6. I've got a very bad headache. / This h

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. 他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。 His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. 他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。 He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. 他有发烧,筋骨

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

November 11 11月11日 Read it! 读读看! This is the season for colds. 现在是容易感冒的季节。 Susie cares about her health. 苏希很注意她的健康, She eats food with vitamin C in it. 她吃含维他命C的食物, She eats an

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

But I don't think thou wilt be able to at present. 不过,我认为你现在要见他是办不到的。 I don't know exactly what's the matter with him; but he keeps close inside the house; a sort of sick, and yet he don't look so. 我也不很清楚他

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

(1)一般病情: He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。) He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。) He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。) He feels light-headed. (他觉得头晕

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Idon'tbuyyourstory. 我才不相信你说的话呢! 例句: A:Sorry,Ididn'tmeantobelate.CanIcomein? 抱歉,我不是故意迟到的。我能进来吗? B:What'syourexcusethistime? 你这次的借口是什么? A:HaveIusedtheonethatmysisteriss

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语