The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. 那些在这里战斗的勇士,活着的和死去的,已使这块土地神圣化了,远非我们的菲薄能力所能左右。

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Prince 绝对是自从上世纪80年代之后,在世界流行音乐界涌现出的极少有的多才多艺的流行音乐家中最耀眼的一位,被称为明尼阿波利斯之声 。 I'm not a woman I'm not a man I am something that you'll never

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Fashion never ceases to surprise me. Recently, a fashion designer came up with another strange creation. His idea comes straight from the garbage dump, so to speak. He makes sweaters from used plastic

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

讲解文本: devote 专心致力于,奉献 devote oneself to 献身于,致力于,投身于,专心于 She has always devoted herself to her music. 她一向专心研究音乐。 As a teacher, I devote myself to my career and enjoy it. 作为一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

自助游是旅游爱好者们的最爱,但在高昂的费用、人生地不熟等问题面前,不少旅行者只能望游兴叹。不过最近,一种新型的网络互助游沙发漫游受到人们的关注。人们可以在网上寻找旅途中

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

编者按: 毋宁说,倒是我们这些还活着的人,应该在这里把自己奉献于勇士们已经如此崇高地向前推进但尚未完成的事业。倒是我们应该在这里把自己奉献于仍然留在我们面前的伟大任务我们

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

有很多同学认为,现在研究生考试中不再单独考察语法知识,所以考研复习中就不需要拿本语法书从头到尾看,做题的时候碰到不懂的语法知识时再翻书看看就行了。这种想法对于那些语法基

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

The China Consumer Association has asked tech-giant Apple to sincerely apologize to Chinese consumers, after the US firm took little action to address criticism of its after-sales policy. 前不久,中国就苹果公司对中国消费者实行歧视性

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年04月

Taiwan stars Alec Su and Ruby Lin team up again in the forthcoming thriller The Devotion of Suspect X, adapted from Japanese author Keigo Higashino's award-wining novel with the same title. 在即将上映的电影《嫌疑人X的献身》中,台湾明

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

2007年6月英语四级作文参考范文 In Honour of Teachers on the Occasion of Teacher's Day September 10th is a special occasion, on which we students can express our sincere gratitude to our respectable teachers. In my memory, Mr. Jiang, my C

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1. Elena Kagan has been sworn in as the 112th justice and fourth woman ever to serve on Supreme Court. Chief Justice John Roberts administered the oath to Kagan. 2. The Taliban is claiming responsibility for the shooting deaths of ten members of a Ch

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(八月)

BEIJING, Aug. 23 (Xinhuanet) -- British singer George Michael has admitted his split from long time partner Kenny Goss at his concert at the Prague State Opera House Monday. Kenny and I haven't been together for two and a half years, the 48-year-old

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

No longer will we have to buy an overpriced coffee to get a rubbish wireless internet connection. 我们再也不用为了获得渣速的无线互联网连接而花钱买难喝的咖啡了。 Google is rolling out free wifi in New York as part of a t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Over the past few years, efforts in Xinjiang have concentrated on improving peoples livelihoods and quality of life. In the last four years, more than 70 percent of public fiscal expenditures in the region have been dedicated to this goal. Significan

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Bjork Gumundsdottir was born and raised in Reykjavik, capital of Iceland. She is one of her countrys biggest exports. She sings, writes songs, and acts. This multi-talented artist is best known for her powerfuland emotional singing style, her on-stag

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

How to stay away from cell phone? 如何戒掉手机Sever social mediaties. 切断社网可可电台We love hitting up Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep tabs on friends and relations. 我们痴迷于浏览Facebook,Twitter和Instagram来和朋友

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to stay away from cell phone? 如何戒掉手机Cut the cord. 切断网线 There are tons of apps dedicated to keeping you from losing focus on whichever task you're meant to be accomplishing and instead heading down a YouTube or Facebook rabbit

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

4.Gettysburg Adress 4.林肯葛底斯堡演讲 Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, 八十七年以前,我们的祖先在这大陆上建立了一个国家,它孕育于自由

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

You never really find those perfect words. Something more than just Goodbye. It's hard to remember the good times when there's just so much heartache, but they deserve more than that. They deserve more than just one single moment of sadness. So just

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲