NELLO AND PATRASCHE DO THE WORK 尼洛和帕特拉斯基干活 A few years later, Jehan became so old that he could not go out with the cart any more. 过了几年,耶罕年纪大了,不能再跟着出去跑马车。 Then little Nello took his gr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classical music. Do y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Before Philemon could ask any questions, the elder stranger inquired in a deep voice, 菲利蒙还没来得及问问题,那个年长的陌生人用低沉的嗓音问道, Was there not, in very old times, a lake covering the spot where now stands

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

The Miraculous Pitcher Nathaniel Hawthorne 神奇的牛奶罐。纳萨尼尔霍桑 Nathaniel Hawthorne was one of America's greatest story-tellers. 纳萨尼尔霍桑是美国最伟大的故事家之一。 In some of his stories he told of famous won

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

This staff, in fact, was the oddest-looking staff that Philemon had ever seen. 事实上,这根手杖是菲利蒙见过的样子最奇怪的手杖。 It was made of olive-wood, and had something like a pair of wings near the top. 它是用橄榄木做

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

So, when Patrasche arose, big and strong again, his great eyes had a look of happiness in them. 所以,当帕特拉斯基站起来,再次变得又大又壮的时候,一双大眼睛流露出幸福的神色。 In his heart he felt a mighty love,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

You are right, little Cricket, you are more than right, and I shall remember the lesson you have taught me. 你说的对,小蟋蟀,你说的太对了,我要记住你给我的教训。 But will you tell how you succeeded in buying this pretty li

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

We've all been there: you are rolling around in bed, maybe you're just feeling lazy, maybe the weather is not desirable, but one thing's for sure: you can't be bothered to cook or go out to eat. So you reach for your smartphone and turn to one of the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:01.63] One Glass Of Milk 一杯牛奶的温暖 [00:07.97]One day, a poor boy who was trying to pay his way through school [00:13.23]by selling goods door to door found that he only had one dime left. [00:19.14]He was hungr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

DIALOGUE 48 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

DIALOGUE 59 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

DIALOGUE 101 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classic

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Easter Friday, Sunday and Monday are probably the most important days in the Christian calendar. For this reason, these days have been bank holidays in New Zealand since 1873 and then they became holidays for most workers. However, in recent years, f

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Chapter 2 Wilbur 第二章 小猪威尔伯 Fern loved Wilbur more than anything. 弗恩爱威尔伯胜过一切。 She loved to stroke him, to feed him, to put him to bed. 她爱抚摩它,喂它,把它放在床上。 Every morning, as soon as she

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

现在播送流行美语。Larry 正准备去食品店买东西。他打了个电话给Li Hua问她要不要带什么东西。Li Hua会学到两个常用语:hook something up和buzz off。 (Telephon

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

The finger which is wet with alcohol will be dry before you can count ten, while the finger which is wet with water may take a minute or more to dry. 在你数到十之前, 那根沾有酒精的手指就会变得干燥, 而另外一根沾有水的手指

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Charlotte? he said, in a whisper. Yes? May I get a drink of milk? 夏洛?它又悄悄地说。什么事?我可以喝一口牛奶吗? I think there are a few drops of milk left in my trough. 我想我的食槽里还留下几滴牛奶。 No, the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Okay, stop, stop, stop. We lost him. You know you only tagged the wall, right? 行了,停停停,甩掉他了。你知道你没喷到机器,只喷到了墙吧? Yes, I have no luck. 知道啊,我真是倒霉透了 No one has any luck... with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of eggs to three hundred,These eggs,allowing for wh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Mm! I like the lemon. So good. And with the vanilla frosting, it would make a lovely cupcake wedding cake. Mm. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! The chocolate! You do realize you're not alone, right? I know. I'm gonna get some water, and then I'll be back to t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音