In this special two-part episode, Andrew interviews another ESL podcaster: Jeremy from SpongeMind! Join them in Part 2 to learn useful ideas, activities, and advice for creating successful language exchanges.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

In English, bridges are a common image used to represent relationships between people. In this episode, Andrew and Morag explain two expression that are useful for talking about relationships: its water under the bridge and to burn your bridges.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮请来了杰西卡,杰西卡以前在韩国教授过英语,她说她很喜欢韩国的美食,是这样吗? Sample transcript Harp: Yeah, we have both done the teaching English in Korea. So how long were you there for? Jessie: I was ther

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Pierre Berton: What is the difference between Chinese boxing and what we see the young man doing at eight o'clock every morning on the rooftops (eha) and in the parks called shadowboxing, which they're always...? Bruce Lee: well, actually, you see,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Homework Pierre Berton: Let me ask you, however, about the problems that you face as a Chinese hero in an American series. Have people come up in the industry and said, Well we don't know how the audience are going to take a non-American? Bruce Lee:

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

这期采访的是帕米拉 Maura: And what do you remember from that time? I know it was a long time ago now, but what are some of the things that you remember as being different or foreign to you, even at a really young age? Can you remember anythi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天安德鲁采访的是他的朋友罗斯,罗斯向我们介绍了他自己..... Andrew: Today I have my friend Ross here with me and I would like to welcome you to the show, Ross. Ross: Hi Andrew. Thanks. Andrew: No problem. How are you doing

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

卢克取得教师资格证后在中国任教..... Andrew: And so Im curious. Why are you living in China? Youre a Canadian. Why are you on the other side of the world in this foreign land? Luke: Well, I used to live in Korea, but after I came back,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁今天进行的是一次远距离采访.... Andrew: No problem. And I was telling you earlier, but Im very excited because this is the first interview that Ive done remotely. So Im here in Montreal, and where are you? Jessica: Im in Portland

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天来做客的嘉宾是艾米丽,艾米丽从事的工作是与医疗卫生有关的。 Maura: Now todays episode is a Chatterbox episode, and that is where we chat about all different kinds of topics and sometimes we also interview people. And

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天采访的是艾利克斯,他从小就受到音乐的熏陶,并且很喜欢各种乐器...... Maura: When did you start playing music? And how did you become so interested in it? Alexandre: Ive been playing music for a long time, since I was

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Professor Stephen Hawking has warned that a hard Brexit would be hugely damaging to the UK. 史蒂芬霍金教授日前警告称,艰难的脱欧会对英国造成巨大的损害。 He said it would leave us isolated and inward-looking. 他表示,这

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Their lives were shrouded in secrecy for most of their childhood, their identities a fiercely guarded secret behind masks enforced by their paranoid father. Now, Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, eight, have now taken the next step and are going pu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For more, lets talk to Thitinan Pongsudhirak, Director of the Institute of Security and International Studies in Bangkok. Q1. What options does Yingluck Shinawatras government have to end the crisis? Q2. Will the violence trigger further instability

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Empty your mind.Be formless, shapeless, like water. 摒除杂念 无形无像 像水一样 Now you put water into a cup.It becomes the cup.You put water into a bottle.It becomes the bottle. 你把水倒进杯子,水就成了杯子的形状,你把水

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

What attracted me to acting was the idea that I could continually learn in a profession that's very challenging. As an individual, you're asked to use your imagination, to experience different periods, psychologies, physical forms, in order to tell s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Video Content: Ni Ni In a special interview, SIDEWALKS host Maaika Westen talks to the new actress, whose making her acting debut in the film, The Flowers of War. Born in Nanjing, Jiangsu, she talks about how she audition for the role of Yu Mo and wo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Jimmy Kimmel Live! asked children on the street the age-old question: Who do you love more, your mom or dad? 《吉米鸡毛秀》在街头向孩子们问了一个非常古老的问题:爸爸和妈妈,你更喜欢谁? Youre not supposed to have

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语学习笔记: fin n. 鱼鳍 dominance n. 优势,统治地位 blink v./n. 眨眼,闪烁 interview v./n. 面试,采访 scale n. 称 weight n. 重量 deadweight n. 重负,累赘 beat up 毒打 beat yourself up 责备 creep sb. out 表示吓

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Coming up, the search goes on for the remains ofthe Malaysian flight which the authorities saycrashed in the southern Indian Ocean but there is nohope of finding any of those on board alive. Forrelatives its devastating. Also in the podcast, as weget

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版