亨利是一位对语言学习有浓厚兴趣的人,他取得了语言学硕士学位,来看看亨利是怎样谈语言学习这门艺术的? Andrew: Hi Henry. Welcome to the Culips podcast. Henry: Thank you, Andrew. Its great to be on. Thank y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

1. What is the name of the actress? A. Sarah Reynolds B. Sarah Rogers C. Sarah Roberts 2. Where is she from? A. She is from Miami. B. She was born in New York. C. She comes from Los Angeles. 3. Where did she work part-time while she was going to scho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Bruce Lee faces a real dilemma. He is on the verge of a stardom in the United States, with a projected TV series on horizon, but he has just achieved super stardom as a film actor here in Hong Kong, so what does he choose? The East or the West? Its

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Bruce Lee: if you have another to the extreme, you'll become, all of a sudden, a mechanical man, no longer a human being. So (you) it is a successful combination of both, so therefore, it is not only, I mean, so therefore, it's not pure naturalness,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Well, you see, uh, the title of that, that particular episode of Longstreet is called the way of the intercepting fist. Now I think the successful ingredient in it was because I was being Bruce lee. Pierre Berton: Yourself. Bruce Lee: myself, right.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Well, I mean, definitely, in the beginning, I had no intention or whatsoever, that what I was practising and what Im still practising now would lead to this, [Yeah, I know] to begin with. But martial art has a very, very deep meaning as far as my li

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

今天来话匣子英语做客的嘉宾是罗伯托 Roberto: Well, hello everybody. My name is Roberto, otherwise known as the Vegan Yoga Dude. I guess I could tell you a bit about my recent life. My recent I have no idea what to say. Where are we go

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

学习语言很重要的一点是发音问题,听听珍妮是怎么说的..... Suzanne: Today, we are very happy to talk with Jennifer Foote, or rather Dr. Jennifer Foote, from the University of Alberta. And were going to speak to her today about h

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

这两期的节目主要是采访亚力克斯,听她讲述她的精彩人生以及有趣的冒险故事,亚力克斯的英语非常好,但其实英语只是她的第二外语,她又是如何做到的呢? Aleksandra: It was a road trip and a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

这两期的节目主要是采访亚力克斯,听她讲述她的精彩人生以及有趣的冒险故事,亚力克斯的英语非常好,但其实英语只是她的第二外语,她又是如何做到的呢? Harp: Did you miss the city, or you we

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天采访的嘉宾是安德鲁的朋友马希尔,他的公寓很特别,和普通公寓有什么不同呢 Andrew: So, Im here today with my friend Marshall. Marshall, whats up? Marshall: Uh, not a lot. Im being interviewed and thats nice. Andre

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Jessica: Yeah. So to me, IELTS just It makes more sense. Its less complicated and its testing fewer skills. Its not testing your ability to type, right? Andrew: Right. Jessica: Its not testing all of these other connections between the skills. And be

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天安德鲁采访的是裴拉,裴拉今天给我们介绍了一本书...... Andrew: Today we are very happy to have Paula Massadas Pereira here with us on Culips. Today well talk with Paula about her book, How I Learned English: The Story of a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Transcript: Interviewer: Hello, Dan. Dan: Hi. Interviewer: Can you tell me about a typical day in your life for the school magazine? Dan: Yeah, sure. Interviewer: So, what time do you get up? Dan: Oh, I get up very early. I get up every day at 5 oclo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

洛蕾塔拿波里奥尼阐述了采访意大利秘密组织成员的故事。这场经历引领她开始关注恐怖主义。她开始探索世界经济的幕后是什么,同时也解开了洗钱与爱国者法案之间的关系。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:罪与罚

All set. 都搞定了 Is this your first remote? Yeah, it's my first time. 第一次远程采访吗,是的 ,第一次 Right into the camera, don't shift in your seat, 看着镜头,坐在椅子上别动 and there's no reason to speak above a con

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I am joined by Stephen Curry, reigning MVP 我们今天欢迎斯蒂芬库里,上赛季MVP加入我们 Son. That's right. Very proud of you, son. 儿子,是的,为你感到非常自豪,儿子 First question I 'd like to ask you... Wait, wait,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Tell us how much you weight because LeBron I never seen anybody like you 告诉大家你现在有多重,因为我从未见过你这样的球员 You can jump, you're fast, you're quick, you can handle the ball 你可以跳,速度快,敏捷,熟练

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Wow, man, I think some records are meant to be broken 哇,我认为一些记录会被打破 But wow, I know, I know... I mean Oscar, I mean woo... 但是,哇哦,那种感觉我能体会打破奥斯卡罗伯森的记录,实在是太超现实了

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

How to learn English faster and a whole lot more fun 如何快速趣味学习英语 Do you have an English-speaking idol? Go to YouTube and watch all of his/her interviews in English You can spend hours doing that listening to interviews and it sure

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening