I am in the school quire. Are there any sports clubs on campus? I was a member of the debating. I hope to be able to join the school ban. I work on the school magazine. The drum club is putting on a play tomorrow night. Are you involved in extracurri

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 新洋话1000句(2)

Of course, she said. She dug through aprecariously stacked pile of documents on her desk till she found the ones she was looking for. I have your schedule right here, and a map of the school. She brought several sheets to the counter to showroe. 当然

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

童书作家 Jarrett Krosoczka 分享了食堂大妈漫画书系列的灵感来源。漫画中食堂大妈暗中充当校园英雄的角色并且伸张正义。他的新项目校园食堂英雄日是关于让食堂工作人员意思到他们不仅为学

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

询问学校助学金、助教金和奖学金制度 罗伯特: Could you talk with me about the scholarships, assistantships, and fellowships? 可以给我说说学院助学金.助教金.还有奖学金吗? 约翰: Okay. Financial aid in the form of

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

As is known to all, waste on campus has become a more and more serious problem. we can easily see many students dump a lot of food in the garbage can. some students spend thousands of yuan buying fashionable clothes and so on. The negative effects of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

许多同学都么梦想能接受国外大学的高等教育,现在不出国门就能走向世界啦! 上海纽约大学去年开始在全球范围内招生,是继纽约大学纽约校园和阿布扎比校园后,纽约大学全球教育体系中

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

6. Tell Me About this Campus 告诉我一些这个学校的事 A: Excuse me, I would like to know something about this campus. Right now it seems very big and confusing! I have no idea where I am going or what I am doing. B: Do you have a map of the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: This Is For The Record. We're going to talk about gun violence. And we could start this story as we usually do - with a lot of tape reminding you of all the recent school shootings, including one just Thursday night at Tennessee

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

JEFFREY BROWN:Tonight, a special PBS broadcast called After Newtown begins a national dialogue about the issues raised by that tragedy. Gwen Ifill will host this evening's collaboration of our national news and science programs. Yesterday, she sat do

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

QUADRUPLET girls who made medical history when they were born from the same embryo are celebrating another milestone in their lives as they start nursery. 世界首例同卵四胞胎女婴创造了医学史上的记录,现在她们正在迎接人生中

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Those Teenage Years When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the different movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a row. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting un

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

In higher education, there is a university in Canada, Atherbasca University, that delivers 100 percent of its courses by what is called distant learning. No students on campus, no campus. All instruction is delivered online. And they have captured ne

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Each year universities and colleges across the country are seeing more students arriving for the new school year along with their own private cars. 每年新学期伊始,全国各大高校里,随处可见开私家车上学的学生,该群体人数

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Dear John, I will study in your university and share an apartment with you. So I am writing to tell you my living habits and consult your suggestions of living there. Generally speaking, I am an early bird, never burning the midnight oil. Besides, I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

对于莘莘学子来说,六月是分手的季节。尽管六月的校园绿树成荫,知了声声歌唱,但是离愁别绪弥漫着整个校园,空气中散发着淡淡的淡淡的忧伤。物随情迁,情随景移。当独自走在校园林荫大道上时,我竟在不知不觉的一瞬间想起了离别的秋天,耳畔缓缓地响起Sting 的《field

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

四级考试写作精讲:作文高频基本句式 表示结论 1)In short,it can be said that... 2)It may be briefly summed up as follows. 3)From what has been mentioned above,we can come to the conclusion that ... 例如: From what has been

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

考前最好能够把这些概念的表达准备好,首先是各种各样的人怎么表达,然后是各种各样的网络表达,地球、世界、电脑、校园、社会、中国、随着什么的发展、什么什么变得越来越重要、什

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Auditing classes at university is an ideal way of learning or trying out new areas of study without committing yourself. 在大学里,蹭课是一种理想的学习方式,你可以不受约束地去尝试学习的新领域。 You can study alongs

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

文本: A: I'm Ashley. E: This is Hanna's mom. This is Samara. A: Nice to meet you, Samara. S: Nice to meet you. E: Do you want to go inside? S: Actually, I can't stay long. I have to run to a Campus Pride meeting, but I wanted to tell you that Qui

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音