新生到学校面试 新生到学校参加面试时与面试官的英语口语对话,回答各种问题。 A: What attracted you to our university? 是什么吸引你来我们学校的? B: I like your sports facilities,especially the swimming

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

和同学讨论选择读研学校 罗斯: Mary, have you decided which university you are going to apply to for postgraduate? 玛丽.你定下来填报哪一所大学的研究生了吗? 玛丽: Not yet. My father wants me to apply to Chicago Universi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

大学毕业典礼上谈感想 罗斯: Hello, Cathy. Going to the commencement? 嗨.凯茜.去参加毕业典礼吗? 凯茜: Yes. I suppose you are going there, too? 是啊.我想你也是吧? 罗斯: Sure. Let`s go into the school auditorium quickly

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

High school time is really the very unforgettable stage for me. During three years study, I fought for my future with my classmates, we made the progress together. They were my sisters and brothers. Though I would graduate soon, I would never forget

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语必修1

The Ministry of Education is working with other departments to root out toxic synthetic running tracks and reduce bullying on campus to guarantee students' health and safety, Education Minister Chen Baosheng said at a news conference on the sidelines

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Did you get your bus pass? B: I haven't gone to get it yet. A: Why haven't you got it? B: I don't know where to go to get one. A: I know where to get them from. B: Where do I get it? A: They sell them at the business office on campus. B: I had no

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

Topic1-If we can live for 100 years A recent report claims that the new generation of babies could live to 100 years old! What would our world look like earth is populated by 100-year-old people. How realistic is it? Will humans be able to afford it?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

2009年12月的四六级考试结束了,此次四级的作文题目出的相对生僻,因为大多数考生对于绿色校园这个概念不大熟悉,这可能是最大的障碍,给考生着手写作文带来一定的困难。尽管绿色校园概念相对生僻,但此题中寓含的另一个概念环境却不可忽视,因此,考生应当从环境问题着

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. Two Birds Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which? Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer. Teacher: Please tell us. Studen

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Will power意志力 Mike(M) Danny(C), Tommy(T)-classmates 地点:Scene- in the college dorm大学宿舍 Danny is playing a computer game on his laptop. Tommy is sleeping. Mike came back from a morning jogging. M: hi, Dan, what are u doing? D: I am pl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Ways to smile 微笑的方式 Walk with a purpose. 有目的的行走 When walking around campus most of usare looking down at our phones or putting in headphones even though we may only have to walk 2 blocks down the road to get to our destination. 当

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Students work hard at school. 学生们在学校里努力学习。 But school isn't all work. Schools also have celebrations. 但是学校不只是读书而已。学校还有很多活动。 Some celebrations raise money for a school. 有一些活动是

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

And I'm sure there's some parents out there who can relate to what I'm talking about. 我相信 台下有一些家长他们能理解我的意思 Yeah. Hmm, everybody upstairs And there were other good reasons for me to show up. 没错 就是上排那些

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Tom: What did you have for lunch? Martin: I had a chicken bento. Tom: You brought it from home? Martin: No, I bought it here on campus. Tom: In the cafe? Martin: Yes. Tom: How was it? Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here an

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

校园屠杀案的幸存者在事发十年后纪念此事,没想到一个新的杀手鲍勃又将这些幸存者当做目标,并采用与十年前相似的谋杀手段。首先是当年的校长被害,紧接着几名学生也遭袭身亡。加西

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

今天我们要学的词是bullying。 Bullying, 指恃强凌弱的行为。研究显示,Six out of ten American teenagers witness an act of bullying once a day, 美国十几岁的孩子中,十个人里有六个人每天都会亲眼目睹有人被欺

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A new law has come into effect in the US state of Texas that allows students to carry concealed guns on campuses. 一项允许学生在校园内携带隐蔽枪支的新法规已在美国的德克萨斯州生效。 Students aged 21 or over who have a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

请大家细读这句有史以来最多解法的话: The Seniors were told to stop demonstrating on campus. 非英语国家的学生能揣摩出三解就已很棒了! 第1解: (1)The seniors were demonstrating and were asked, on campus, to desist

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

托福口语真题素材中,有很多关于图书馆场景下的词汇。为了帮助大家熟练使用这次词汇,本文为大家总结了托福口语校园图书馆场景词汇。 查看全部:新托福口语场景词汇大全 托福口语校园

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

听力考试是不仅是雅思考试中一个重要的夺分项目,而求在各类型的英语考试中占据着举足轻重的地位,雅思英语考试中的英语部分如果学生做的好的话,那么雅思考试就会非常的容易,在雅

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语