克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉(英语:Christina Aguilera;1980年12月18日-),美国著名流行歌手及作词人。1999年凭借首张同名专辑《Christina Aguilera》走红,专辑内四首大热的歌曲,使她在2000年赢得了格莱

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Congratulations, Max! 恭喜你啊,麦克斯 Sophie, we didn't get it. 苏菲,我们没赢 Oh, congratulations, Caroline! 恭喜你啊,卡洛琳 Sophie, I told you, we didn't get picked. 苏菲,我说了,我们没被选上 What am I suppose

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

sit--坐 sick--病的 sister--姐妹 simple--简单的 similar--相像

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

Kris and Kim are in Vienna and someone stole Kris's Bottega bag and her Chanel clutch with the matching pumps that she bought in Paris. 克丽丝詹娜是卡戴珊姐妹们的妈妈,克丽丝与金在维也纳的时候有人偷走了她的名牌宝缇

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Okay, tell me one good thing about this show that I hate, 'cause I've never seen it. 那你得告诉我这节目我会讨厌的一个原因,因为我从来没看过。 Well, it's all about this family and their struggle to...keep up. 这节目是在说

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Victor:今天我们来谈论一下跟孩子有关的话题吧。 Nancy:Shes an only child. Victor:她是一个独生子。我也是。 Nancy:Shes an only childmeans she has no brothers or sisters. Victor:大家要注意独生子的说法叫only child。 Nancy:Victor,make sure you dont c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

Leanne ,uh, Kenzie? I think. leanne 叫Kenzie吗 应该吧 From Morgan Hill, california. 来自加州的摩根山 Ellen, I saw an ad on Craigslist that said wedding photo ellen 我在craglist看到一个广告 from 1888 ellen Degeneres look alike. 极其

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Here it is. 做好了 Caroline with an E. 有王字旁的卡洛琳 I have your new and correct nametag. 我帮你重新做了一个正确的名牌 Oh thank you Han. 谢谢你 憨 I've seen something I should not have. 哎呀 看到了不该看的东西

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

【剧情简介】热热闹闹的舞会结束了,班纳特家的两姐妹说起了悄悄话。Jane 对Mr.Bingley 一见钟情,爱慕有加。Elizabeth 轻松诙谐的道出了被Mr.Darcy 冷遇的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Twins who found global fame for being 'the world's most identical sisters' have admitted they'd like to marry the boyfriend they share. 曾因世界最相像姐妹而红遍全球的一对双胞胎近日承认,她们想嫁给二人共享的男友。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

《红磨坊》 Lady Marmalade 早在1974年,这首《Lady Marmalade》就风靡过欧美乐坛排行榜,原唱组合LaBelle红级一时,但很快被当时更红的Beatles乐队打下马来,只留下这支经典曲目。 Hey sister, go sister

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Fairy Tale Toni Braxton And if I was wrong, I know I don't deserve this Don't stay too long, I need to hear those words you use to tell me From way back when we were just friends Before this love affair began Tell me how I love you wins Or how a brok

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Kanade: Hi, Todd. 你好,托德。 Todd: How are you doing? 你过得好吗? Kanade: Good, how are you? 不错,你呢? Todd: Pretty good. Kanade, you talk about your little sister a lot. 我过得很好,你总是提起你的妹妹。 Kanade

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Well, good night, ladies. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. 晚安啦,女士们。祝你们一夜好梦,别来无恙 And I remember a time in New York when that was more cute than accurate. 我记得当年在纽约,这话是祝福语而不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What's that smell? 什么味道? I'm making cupcakes. 我在做小蛋糕 You lit the pilot light? 你点着烤箱了? Didn't have to. Look. 不需要,你看 No way! The Bluestar in purple? What the... how did it get... 不是吧,紫色的蓝色

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

There is a famous saying that it is better to be famous at the early age. With the development of the mass media, people can get fame much easier than before, so there are more and more children get famous. Early in the 1990s, the girl twins became t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

双子姐妹 The Veronicas - Untouched I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah lalalalalalalala I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want Don't stop Give me give me give me what you got got Cause I can't wait wait wait any more m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

简介:毫无疑问,这绝不是一部喜剧片。在它貌似离经叛道的荒谬的风格下,探讨的是一部年轻人对于生活的迷惘和失望,影片的故事情节很荒谬,维尼卡爱上了一个很酷的男青年,但是在跟

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

Mmm. This was delicious, Max. Here's a $20. Keep the change. 麦克斯,小蛋糕太好吃了。给你20块吧,不用找钱了 What are you doing, Sophie? You don't pay for the cupcakes. 苏菲,你这是干嘛?我不会收你小蛋糕钱的 No

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hope those sheets are okay. 希望你能睡得惯这床单 Oh don't worry about it. 不用担心 I know they're the best you could afford. 我知道你就只能买这么好的了 Not really. The good ones are on my bed. 其实不是 更好的我自己用

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(308) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季