打工姐妹花第一季 第114期:姐妹和好如初
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
What's that smell?
什么味道?
I'm making cupcakes.
我在做小蛋糕
You lit the pilot light?
你点着烤箱了?
Didn't have to. Look.
不需要,你看
No way! The Bluestar in purple? What the... how did it get...
不是吧,紫色的蓝色之星?我靠...它怎么会
How can... how could you afford that? You sold your TAT?
怎么会...你怎么买得起的啊?你把戒指卖掉了?
Sold them all. Spent it on the oven, next-day delivery fee and installation.
全卖掉了。拿来买了烤箱,请人隔天送货到府以及安装
That woman gave you a better price?
当铺的女人舍得给你好点价钱吗
No, she pulled a gun on me.
没有,她还拿枪威胁我了
So I went to every gold store in Brooklyn,
所以我走遍布鲁克林的当铺
leveraged 1 their offers against each other until I got enough to buy the Bluestar.
比较了它们的开价后,终于凑够了钱买蓝色之星
You didn't have to do that.
你不需要这么做
After what I did, there were no more words. Only ovens.
在我做了那样的事情之后,多说无益。只有烤箱能代表我的心
And our future means more to me than rings from my past.
我们的未来比过去的那些戒指更重要
I told you, I'm in this for the long haul.
我说了,我要跟你做长远的打算
For the record, I hated lunch with those girls.
顺带一提,我讨厌死跟那俩女的吃饭了
I'd rather split a Kit 2 Kat in a bathroom with you any day.
我宁愿跟你在卫生间里分吃巧克力棒
I'm sorry I wasn't listening. I was staring at my new boyfriend over there.
抱歉,我没在听。我刚盯着我的新男友走神了
I wanna make out with it! Ooh. Ow! Hot!
我要跟他亲热。好烫
There's not a ding!
不是真会"叮"一声吧
There's a ding. My rings bought a ding.
的确会"叮",我的戒指买了个"叮"
You wanna hug me, don't you?
你想拥抱我,对吧
Yeah.
是啦
But you're not gonna.
可你不会来抱。
Yes, I am.
我会
If you unzip my shirt, I'm gonna be pissed!
你要敢拉开老娘拉链,我打死你
Impressed, but pissed.
先夸你,再打你
促使…改变( leverage的过去式和过去分词 ); [美国英语]杠杆式投机,(使)举债经营,(使)利用贷款进行投机
- Chrysler has traditionally been a highly leveraged company. 克莱斯勒一向是一家周转十分灵活的公司。
- Leveraged recaps have become popular for a number of reasons. 杠杆资本重组的大行其道有好几个原因。
标签:
打工姐妹花