十一黄金周是国内最受欢迎的一个结婚季,份子钱自然是跑不了,但国外的婚礼收红包吗?今天的节目就要来说说中外婚礼习俗。 十一结婚季 趁着国庆佳节和黄金周,很多人都选择在十一期间

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A recruitment appointment A: Excuse me. Mr. Emory? B: Yes, Ms. Rodriguez? How can I help you? A: I wanted to see if I could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment. B: Absolutely. Ive been wanting to meet with you about that. Let me just ge

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Hi.I'm Ryden Malby.I'm 嗨,我是雷登莫比,我 The new assistant to the editor.Yes.One sec.I'll get Lloyd.I've got Ryden.Thanks. 新来的编辑助理,是的。等下,我去叫罗伊德。雷登来了,谢谢。 Well,here it is.Home,sweet

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

new blood 新鲜血液,新人 英文释义 New people or new ideas that invigorate something(such as an organization) that was previously staleor weak.例句 The bright young executives we hired last yearbrought new blood into our old company, and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

罗马尼亚新人Inna:动感舞曲Hot 这首风靡欧洲大陆的动感舞曲,Hot,由罗马尼亚dance music三人创作组Play Win原创、罗马尼亚女歌手Inna演唱。这首歌曲早在2008年就已经推出,直到在美国的Hot Danc

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Oh ya, I see. 是的,我明白了。 But I'm not really sure you're right. 但我不确定你是对的。 Well, if you could just respect my decision this time and we can move on? 如果这次你能尊重我的决定,我们就能继续了。 Well

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Well, it's true, I do have lots of experience. 没错,我是有很多经验。 Thanks for recognising that. 多谢你的认可。 So maybe we could work on this job together? 所以也许我们可以一起做这份工作? Oh ya, sure. Great. Of c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Oh dear. This is awkward. 天啊。太难相处了。 I've never worked with anyone like this before. 我从来没有和这种人工作过。 Well, now's your chance Anna. 你的机会来了,安娜。 Rachel may be awkward to manage but try these p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Jay Chou and Hannah Quinlivan held their wedding ceremony in England on January 17th. The reception took place on the lavish grounds of Castle Howard, with 50 family and friends in attendance. 周杰伦和昆凌于1月17日在英国举行了他们的婚

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It is energy-consuming and time-wasting to write and send wedding invitations。 In that vein, a South Korean company is promoting a mobile video invitation service that it says saves time, energy and money compared with sending invitations by mail。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

2010上海世博会法国馆:感官盛宴 在法国馆中,法国美食带来的味觉、法式庭院带来的视觉、清凉水世界带来的触觉、法国香水带来的嗅觉以及老电影片段带来的听觉等感性元素,将组成一场感

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Releasing Doves, Philippines 放鸽子,菲律宾 At traditional Filipino wedding receptions, the bride and groom release two doves into the air to represent a long, peaceful, and harmonious life together. 在菲律宾举行婚礼时,新娘和新

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

A Saudi groom has divorced his bride on their wedding night after seeing her face for the first time when the photographer asked them to pose for pictures. 在一位沙特男子的婚礼当夜,摄影师请两位新人拍合影,新郎第一次看到

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.无法提供客户想要的产品时回复 Dear Thank you for your enquiry of 12 March cate 9 cable. We appreciate your efforts in marketing our products and regret very much that we are unable to supply the desired goods due to excessive demand. W

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

新年新气象,什么都要焕然一新。英语词汇当然也要更新,赶快听听Jenny和Adam和我们聊new的各种新说法。 新年新气象! 年初很多人都会用这个表达: New year, new you: 新的一年,新的你! 所以我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

1.无法提供客户想要的产品时回复 Dear Thank you for your enquiry of 12 March cate 9 cable. We appreciate your efforts in marketing our products and regret very much that we are unable to supply the desired goods due to excessive demand. W

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

本期内容: Tesla has appointed Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison and Walgreens Boots Alliance executive Kathleen Wilson-Thompson to its board. The move further strengthens the board as pledged by founder Elon Musk to the Securities and Exchanges C

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

讲解文本: blow by blow 一拳一拳的,极详细地(报道、描述) Mike told me the fight blow by blow Mike把这次吵架的事原原本本告诉了我。 Can you give me a blow-by-blow description of the story? 你可以把这个故事详细

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语