职场英文口语 第135期:与新人合作(4)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Well, it's true, I do have lots of experience.
没错,我是有很多经验。
Thanks for recognising that.
多谢你的认可。
So maybe… we could work on this job… together?
所以也许我们可以一起做这份工作?
Oh ya, sure. Great. Of course.
当然,很好。
I can get hold of these oranges… err… lemons, pronto.
我可以立马搞定这些橙子……柠檬。
I know a man who can get some second-hand 1 ones, it'll save us loads of money.
我知道一个人能拿到二手货,这能节省我们很多钱。
But what about the quality?
但是质量怎么样?
Quality? ! It's the cost we've got to worry about.
质量?我们应该担心的是成本。
Keep up Hannah.
别那么落后,汉娜。
Anna.
是安娜。
Come on Anna. Don't let her boss you around.
拜托,安娜。别让她指手画脚的。
It's time to stand your ground.
是时候坚持立场了。
If she causes trouble say "let's discuss this so we can agree on a plan of action" or "please respect my decision and let's move on."
如果她引起了麻烦就说:“让我们讨论一下然后得出一致的行动计划”或“请尊重我的决定,让我们继续。”
Hmm, OK, I'll give it a try.
好的,我会试试。
Rachel, I like your enthusiasm 2 but… can we discuss this so we can agree on a plan of action?
瑞秋,我喜欢你的热情,但我们能讨论一下然后得出一致的行动计划吗?
Of course. Why didn't you say?
当然,你怎么不早说?
Come on discuss… discuss… talk!
来吧,讨论讨论,谈谈!
Well, we pride ourselves on quality products and our Imperial 3 Lemon is particularly good… and I think our client 4 is expecting that.
我们以产品质量为傲,皇家柠檬又是特别出众的,我想客户更看重这点。
So I would like to send them what I had promised in the contract 5.
所以我想按合同承诺的发给他们。
adj.用过的,旧的,二手的
- I got this book by chance at a second-hand bookshop.我赶巧在一家旧书店里买到这本书。
- They will put all these second-hand goods up for sale.他们将把这些旧货全部公开出售。
n.热情,激情;巨大兴趣;热衷的事物
- We set about our task at once with great enthusiasm.我们立刻兴致勃勃地干起来。
- A team which is full of enthusiasm is more likely to win.情绪高涨的球队更可能获胜。
adj.帝王的,至尊的;n.特等品
- They made an objection to the imperial system with resolution.他们坚决反对帝制。
- The Prince Imperial passed away last night.皇太子昨晚去世了。
n.委托人,当事人,顾客
- She can't come to the telephone;she's serving a client.她不能来接电话,她正在接待一位顾客。
- The lawyer produced a clever defence of his client.律师机智地为委托人辩护。
标签:
职场英文