14. Personal Questions Where you born? Id rather not say. Where are you from? Id rather not say. How tall are you? How old are you? How much do you weight? Id rather not say. How much rent do you pay? Id rather not say. How much do you make? Id rathe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语节奏训练

本期《美国偶像》是一期大回顾,不仅有夕日的评委来助阵,通过《美国偶像》走红的选手今晚也重回舞台,看他们用音乐改变人生,完成梦想。那么,将会有谁被淘汰呢?敬请关注

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十二季

Language Points 1. Lucky you! Lucky me! 2. It was just dumb luck. 3. It's your lucky day. 4. You got lucky. 5. Today's my lucky day. I feel lucky today. 6.luck out I lucked out and got home right before the rain came down. I lucked out and won two ti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

relatable adj. 有关联的,发生共鸣的 landscaping n. 景观美化 pickup truck n. 皮卡 groceries n. 日常用品 cowboy n. 牛仔 redneck n. 特指美国南方体力劳动者 maintenance n. 维修,维护 reliable adj. 可靠的,可信的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Police in Taiwan found a 4-year-old boy who drove 3 kilometers in city traffic in a motorized toy car last Tuesday. 上周二,台湾警方发现一名4岁的男孩驾驶一辆电动玩具车在城市的车流中行驶了3公里。 The boy told offi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

热爱文物的小伙伴们,有一个好消息:故宫博物馆不仅北京有,香港马上也要有故宫博物馆了。以后去香港不仅可以买买买,还可以感受一下香港故宫博物馆的人文气息哦。 A branch of Beijing's

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Rose Lies the seed that with the sun's loves in the spring Becomes the rose same say love it is a river that Drowns the tender reed some say love it is a razor That leaves your soul to bleed some

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

An unsupervised flower shop operated by a college student in Beijing is attracting many young customers, Chinese media reported. 据中国媒体报道,一位大学生在北京开的一家无店主的花店,吸引了很多年轻的顾客。 Differ

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Now theres nude-at-table. A new restaurant in London called The Bunyadi is coming this summer. To dine there, clothing is optional entirely. 餐桌天体来了。伦敦一家名为Bunyadi的新餐馆今夏来袭。去那儿吃饭,穿不穿衣服你自

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝驾驶着他的吉普车在随处都有危险悬崖的地方前进,为了保证它的安全你需要及时的在悬崖的两边画出桥梁来使海绵宝宝前进。 操作

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

American Concerts Available Worldwide 美国音乐会接入互联网全球直播 The Detroit Symphony Orchestra will be performing works by Georges Bizet Friday morning. You might enjoy classical music and like to attend the performance, but live far

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A furious father destroyed his daughter's car after catching her in it with a boy. 在追到自己的女儿和一个男孩儿驾驶的汽车后,一名暴怒的父亲竟然砸毁了该汽车。 Mike Card used a large digger to wreck the Audi A4 afte

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

讲解 Todays key word is Innovative. adj. 革新的;创新的;富有革新精神的;创新立异. 例句 We need to find innovative ways of managing health care. 我们需要在管理医疗保健方面找到创新型途径。 延伸 In China, an und

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

英语学习笔记: limo ['l?mo?] n. 豪车 Pool party 泳池派对 cocktail party 鸡尾酒派对 Home party 轰趴 party animal 派对动物,派对狂魔 You made it! 你来了啊 How long did the party last? 你们的party开了多久啊? Ar

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

大概每个在职场打拼的人都希望至少捧得一个铁饭碗,旱涝保收,安稳长久。不过,在职场竞争如此激烈的今天,什么材质的饭碗都有被砸的可能。所以,不少人开始琢磨给自己打工,做个辛

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Someone has apparently smashed up an Audi TT that belonged to a beggar. 有人把一辆奥迪TT砸了,因为车主是一位乞丐。 It comes a couple of days after Matthew Brinton, 35, said he received death threats when a Facebook video revealed

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

星级典句: 第一句:When will the tour bus leave? 游览车什么时候开呢? A: Excuse me. When will the tour bus leave? 请问游览车什么时候开? B: In three minutes. 3分钟以后。 A: When will it get to the terminal? 什么时候

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Subject : I think they are just dangling a carrot in front of us. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I heard that housing prices will drop in the near future. 我听说不久房价会跌下来。 B: I think they are just dangling a carrot in front of us. 我觉

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

A: Hey daddy! You look great today; I like your tie! By the way, I was wondering can I B: NO! A: I havent even told you what it is yet! B: Okay, okay, what do you want? A: Do you think I could borrow the car? Im going to a concert tonight. B: Um.. I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

春节假期大概是我们一年中聚餐、聚会最密集的一段时间,亲戚、朋友、同学分拨聚,分时段聚。总之就是聚会高峰期。这样的时段,不学点跟party有关的短语可怎么行?! 1. the life and soul o

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语