1.有趣的漫画 The sky is blue. 天空是蓝色的。 The apple is red. 苹果是红色的。 The sea is blue. 海洋是蓝色的。 The rose is red. 玫瑰是红色的。 2.写一写,说一说 3.涂一涂,画一画 4.本课英语单词: 1.s

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字1A

Darkening Skies Brighten Our Lives 光害危机 by Ilse van Wyk In both modern and ancient thinking, light and brightness are viewed positively. _(1)_ The ideal situation for any astronomer is to be able to observe the sky when there is no interferen

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Lesson 86 Sun, Moon, And Stars 第86课 太阳、月亮与星星 You know that everything which affects your senses is called matter, and that the earth is a great ball of matter. 你知道, 任何能够对你的感官造成影响的东西都叫做物质

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Most countries have an army and a navy as we have police and a watch-dog to keep out burglars. 大多数国家都有陆军或海军,就像我们会有警察和监察人员一样,防止窃贼闯入。 But Switzerland is one of the few countries in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

It took me part of two days to climb over. 我自己翻越过去断断续续走了两天的时间。 Near the top of the Simplon Pass is a house called a hospice where I once spent the night. 在辛普朗山口顶部附近有一个房子,叫做旅客

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

歌词如下: How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is sunny,it is sunny today How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is rainy,it is rainy today How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is cloudy,it is cloudy

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Love is more thicker than forget 爱情比忘却厚 More thinner than recall 比回忆薄 More seldom than a wave is wet 比潮湿的波浪少 More frequent than to fail 比失败多 It is most mad and moonly 它最痴癫最疯狂 And less it shall u

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

云雀飞过爱尔兰的天空:Lark In The Clear Sky Cara Dillon,来自爱尔兰似乎爱尔兰的女声都是那么清亮明净,宛如天籁。这个享有国际声誉、拿过无数大奖的爱尔兰民谣女歌手,甜蜜的歌声中饱含着

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 天空岛一款崭新的游戏,另类的特点你一定会爱上它的,可以控制整个画面移动旋转哦! 操作方法:方向键控制跳跃,方向键控制移动,鼠标

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童冒险动画

Sandstorms 沙尘暴 If the storm comes to a desert, what will happen? 如果沙漠刮起风暴会怎样? Sand and dust will blow with the wind. 沙尘都会被风吹起来。 This is called a sandstorm. 这就是所谓的沙尘暴。 The Sahara De

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

An Angel - Declan Galbraith I wish I had your pair of wings 我希望拥有你的一双翅膀 Had them last night in my dreams 昨夜在梦中实现 I was chaising buterflies 我追逐着蝴蝶 Till the sunrise broke my eyes 直到黎明的光芒照亮

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Precious And Few - 美国乡村音乐 Precious and few are the moments we two can share珍贵和少数是在一起的,我们两个可以分享 Quiet and blue, like the sky Im hung over you蔚蓝的,就像天空 And if I cant find my way back home如果我不能找到回家的路 It just w

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

But that isn't all the Bible has to say about ancient Babylon. 但是这不是《圣经》所讲述的有关巴比伦的唯一的一件事。 Do you know the story of the Tower of Babel, 你知道得巴别塔的故事吗? when the people of a great

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,她在找一份工作,找一处更好的栖身地 She's looking for the hope and the empty promises,她在空洞的承诺中寻找希望 She's working two jobs, keeping alive,她做两份工才勉强过

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Todd: OK, Norm, we're going to talk about colors. 托德:那,诺姆,我们要谈谈颜色。 Norm: Mm-hm. 诺姆:嗯。 Todd: OK. What is blue? 托德:好的。什么是蓝色的? Norm: Well, the sky is blue. 诺姆:嗯,天空是蓝色的

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Scientists say that dung beetles have developed a complex method of navigation that relies on the position of the sun, the moon and the stars. Its hoped that understanding the beetles navigational skills could eventually aid the development of driver

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

The fog had almost dissolved by the end of the second hour, but the day was still dark with low, oppressing clouds. 第二堂课结束的时候,雾已经散得差不多了,但天空依然阴沉沉的,云层低低地压在天边。 I smiled up a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

《A Sky Full of Stars》是英国摇滚乐队Coldplay于2014年5月2日发行的单曲。Coldplay是英国摇滚乐坛进入新世纪之后崛起的最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一,他们秉承了英式摇滚乐队一贯的Britpop/Alternative Roc

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I'll be your dream,I'll be your wish,I'll be your fantasy 我会是你的梦想,我会是你的愿望,我会是你的幻想 I'll be your hope,I'll be your love,be everything that you need 我会是你的希望,我会是你的爱,你所需

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,我应该学会仰望空荡的天空, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。 The More Loving One by W.H.Auden/W.H. Looking up at the stars, I know quite well Th

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读