21 Guns(《变形金刚2》电影插曲) - Green Day Do you know what`s worth fighting for, 你知道什么才是值得为之战斗的? When it`s not worth dying for? 当并不值得为之而死 Does it take your breath away 它有没有让你无法呼

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

普通名词短语: 通常是形容词+名词形式,前边的形容词修饰后边的名词,组成一个短语 这时要重读后边的名词,比如blue sky, pretty girl, good job 理解要点: 1. 在普通名词短语中,形容词主要起

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

BBC News with Julie Candler. The Gambian president Yahya Jammeh has refused to accept his shock election defeat, saying there will be a fresh vote. Mr.Jammeh said the vote tally was wrong, and he actually won with an 87,000 majority. A veteran opposi

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Lesson 33 The Land in the Sky 第33课 天空之国 The lowest country in Europe is Holland. 欧洲地势最低的国家是荷兰。 The highest country in Europe is the land of the Swiss people, called Switzerland. 欧洲地势最高的国家是瑞士

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Another river with the same name as the Rh?ne, all except one letter, is the Rhine. 还有一条河流的名字和罗讷河(Rhone)很像,除了一个字母不一样之外其余都一样,叫做莱茵河(Rhine)。 It, too, starts from under

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The Blurry World Underwater When you open your eyes underwater, things look blurry, but with goggles, everything looks perfectly clear. Why cant we landlubbers focus underwater without goggles? First, we need to explore how our eyes focus when were h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Why The Sky Is Not Blue Look at various parts of the sky on a clear day and you will see that it is not a uniform blue. Even if the sky is deep blue when you look straight up, near the horizon it is lighter. This is partly due to pollution, but even

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

you're one in a million, oh now 你就是万里挑一的那个 you're one in a million, oh 你就是万里挑一的那个 sometimes i can't hate you every day 有时我不会每天都讨厌你 sometimes you can fall for everyone you see 有时你可能

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

最终(at last)这首歌曲就象没加糖的苦咖啡的味道,音乐缓缓传来,反复吟唱中如同烟雾弥漫,晚霞的余晖缓缓消退,只留下沉郁的空气在天空游走。。。 at last all my love has come along my lonely

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

分集介绍:本节课所讲为振动与波。教授对电磁场的有关计算给出了详尽的说明和推导过程,并用生动的实验和图片解释光波的偏振现象,告诉我们为什么天空是蓝色的,为什么日出和日落是

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 麻省理工学院公开课:振动与波

I couldnt make the colors match today 我找不到一种颜色来搭配今天的心情 I dont know what else to say 我不知道还有什么可以言说 Except I tried and they cant say I didn't 他们怎可以否定掉我曾经的努力 I dont like

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Artist:Hoobastank Song:If I Were You You seem to find the dark when everything is bright You look for all thats wrong instead of all thats right Does it feel good to you to rain on my parade You never say a word unless its to complain Its driving

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

This is the end 这便是终结 Hold your breath and count to ten 停住呼吸 默数到十 Feel the earth move and then 感受地球的旋转 Hear my heart burst again 再次聆听我心爆裂之声 For this is the end 因为这便是终结 I've dro

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《Skyfall》是英国著名流行女歌手Adele在2012年发行的一首单曲,这首歌曲是新一部007系列电影的主题曲。 《Skyfall》中英双语歌词: This is the end 事已至此 Hold your breath and count to ten 屏住呼吸数到

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I couldnt make the colors match today 我找不到一种颜色来搭配今天的心情 I dont know what else to say 我不知道还有什么可以言说 Except I tried and they cant say I didn't 他们怎可以否定掉我曾经的努力 I dont like

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Y Y fly fly my my Y Y 飞翔 飞翔 我的 我的 sky sky try try why why 天空 天空 尝试 尝试 为什么 为什么 High, high in the sky, I can see a butterfly. 高高的天空上,我能看见一只蝴蝶。 High, high in the sky, I wish I c

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

He looked up. He saw the night sky. There were many stars in the sky. He looked for a while. The stars were beautiful. They were shining brightly. They looked like diamonds. He remembered a song. He looked at the moon. The moon was in the night sky.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Lesson 321 The city is growing 1.The city is growing.这城市发展迅速啊。 2.It's groiing dark.天渐渐黑了。 3.He is growing old.他渐渐老了。 4.How quickly it's growing.!小婴儿长得多快啊。 5.Let's grow some flowers.咱们种些

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Scanning Ancient Civilizations from the Skies If there's a fifth Indiana Jones movie, Indy might want to use one of the hottest new tools revolutionizing archaeology: LiDAR, or Light Detection and Ranging, which allows archaeologists to survey ancien

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人10月

July Skies是Antony Harding的个人乐队,从开始至今的大部分时间里都是Anthony Harding的个人计划。此外,在演出和录制作品时,另一支氛围后摇乐队Epic 45也往往参与。两队音乐的确有相近之处,只不

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 金属