《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

Hi, everybody. Im Peter Travers. I host the popcorn movie show here at ABC and on line. And ABC Family is running a 25-days of Christmas, the whole month, which made me think, what are my favorite Christmas movies. And they are all available on ABC F

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Joy To The World普世欢腾 (Joy To The World普世欢腾 儿歌动画版)是一首极受人们欢迎和喜爱的圣诞颂歌。曲调原名为《安提阿》(Antioch),是梅森运用亨德尔(Georg Friedrich Handel, 16

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:O Christmas Tree 哦圣诞树 O Christmas Tree O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How ever green your branches! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How ever green your branches! They're green when summer days are bright.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Like many Christmas traditions, the origin of this delicious custom lies ages ago, in solstice ritualsconducted long before Christmas became the huge commercial holiday it is today. Winter solstice festivals have been held for eons, across the world.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:12 Days of Christmas 圣诞节的12天 在圣诞节的十二天,我的真爱每一天送给我一种不同的礼物:十二个打鼓的鼓手、十一个吹风笛的风笛手、十个跳跃的男人、九位跳舞的女士

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Gotell it on the mountain到山上传福音 Go, tell it on the mountain到山上传福音,是一首经典的基督教赞美诗,描述了圣子耶稣诞生时,世人传福音的场面,希望把这个消息告诉所有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Lyrics The magic of the night By Enya When the stars are in the skies, Make a wish then close your eyes. Are you dreaming, Angels singing, Everything is right. It's the magic of the night. Far horizons made of snow, Bring the hopes each child will k

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I put my name 在这圣诞的前夜,我拿起笔 on a Christmas card 把自己的名字写在了圣诞卡上 with love from me to you 夹带着我真挚的爱,一起送给你 coz' i believe 我始终坚信 if we're strong enough 只要我们的爱足

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Have a holly jolly Christmas It's the best time of the year Well I don't know if there'll be snow But have a cup of cheer Have a holly jolly Christmas And when you walk down the street Say hello to friends you know And everyone you meet Ho ho the mi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

The script of this programme 本节目台词 An arts, crafts and fashion market in the East End of London Neil: It's that time of year again, Jean. Jean: I know. Neil: Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Jean: Christmas shopping. 圣诞的大购物。在

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

德国女生Sarah Connor,以甜美、带劲的节奏蓝调歌唱实力进军欧洲乐坛。从2001年出道至今,每张唱片都能占据德国专辑榜的前列,甚至在其他国家也能进入前十的位置。临近圣诞节,Sarah Connor当然不会放弃机会,推出一张名为'Christmas in My Heart'的专辑,唱片依然延续

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

How do I look? 我看起来怎么样 Because I kind of feel like I look like a North Pole dancer. 我觉得自己看起来像一个北极钢管舞娘 You actually look cute. You look good in red... 其实你看上去挺可爱的,红色衬你 And gr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Each year that passes seems to have its own character. Some leave us with a feeling of satisfaction, others are best forgotten. 2009 was a difficult year for many, in particular those facing the continued effects of the economic downturn. I'm sure th

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Christmas is a time for celebration. But this year it is a more sombre occasion for many. Some of those things which could once have been taken for granted suddenly seem less certain, and naturally give rise to feelings of insecurity. People are touc

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

这是911死难者纪念音乐会演唱曲目之一,也是一首著名的反战歌曲。原作于第一次世界大战后,以白描的手法讲述了一个英国士兵在法国战场上度过的圣诞节:德军和英军同时在战壕里哼唱着寂静的圣诞夜,不同的语言但同样的曲调、相似的心情。于是,一首接着一首的圣诞歌交融

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Night Before Christmas Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The stockings were hung by the chimney with care In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; The children were n

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞欢歌.A.Christmas.Carol

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞欢歌.A.Christmas.Carol

童星 Judy Garland 原唱圣诞影视金曲经典重现 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas也许是最为耳熟能详的圣诞歌曲之一了,它简单的歌词和优美略带伤感的旋律深深打动了人心。然而很少有人知道这首歌

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲