Are You "In the Red" This Christmas? 这个圣诞你赤字了吗? Now, Words and Their Stories, a VOA Special English program about American expressions. Im Rich Kleinfeldt with some financial words and expressions used in business and the stock

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(382) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

All I Want for Christmas I really like the Christmas season. It is the one time of the year when I tend to put aside all the important things which are really not so important. Yesterday,Judy asked me

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

The Christmas Fairy 圣诞仙子 It was the day before Christmas. 那是圣诞节的前一天。 Two poor little children were out in the woods. 两个贫穷的小孩正在外面的森林里。 They wanted to find a Christmas tree. 他们想找一棵圣

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材1

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you now and throughout the New Year. 祝你圣诞假期与新的一年平安快乐。 whole, entire 整个(有意义和语法的些微差别),与throughout用法不同 圣诞快乐 经典圣诞歌曲:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

身处南半球的澳大利亚,在圣诞的时候恰逢是最热的季节。 脑洞大开的澳洲人做了很多有趣的事,今天就由旅居澳洲多年的Allen Wang跟大家八一八澳洲的短裤圣诞节~

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

christmas time There is something special About this time of year The Christmas feeling's everywhere I just got home To Join You I've been away too long But now I'm back to share my love Friends are reunited One big family Filled with love to last Th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

The One With Phoebe's Dad 本集简介: Ugly Naked Guy decorates his tree. Monica and Rachel, low on funds, make cookies to give instead of cash as holiday tips to the paperboy, the mailman, the superintendent, etc. Then they receive mangled papers

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

一般祝福语 Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas and a happy new year。 敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。 Best wishes on this holiday season。 献上最诚挚的节日祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday seaso

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Hilcorp, a private oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Texas, is in the news for its uNPRecedented generosity towards employees. To celebrate an excellent year, CEO Jeff Hildebrand gave the entire company staff huge bonuse

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

快乐圣诞 happy xmas So this is Xmas And what have you done Another year over And a new one just begun And so this is Xmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very Merry Xmas And a happy New Year Let's hope it's a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是appreciate。 Appreciate, 有表示感激的意思。I appreciate your help, 感谢你的帮助。I appreciate any suggestions you can give me, 感谢你能给我的一切建议。We should learn to appreciate what we have,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

音乐咖啡厅:98 Degrees - Christmas Wish 相关介绍 :这是98 Degrees的一张圣诞专辑。怎么说呢,我个人觉得,还是一张不错的圣诞专辑,其中的歌曲他们像往常的专辑一样,依然演绎得很好,特别是和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Millions of Americans will celebrate Christmas on December twenty-fifth. It is the most widely celebrated religious holiday in the United States. People buy gifts to give to family members and friends. They fill homes and stores with evergreen1 trees

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

France In France,everyone has a Christmas tree,sometimes decorated in the old way with red ribbons and real white wax candles.Fir6) trees in the garden are often decorated too,with lights on all night.Father Christmas is called Pre Noel.The Chr

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节英文歌曲 英文圣诞歌曲

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

圣诞来临,到处都洋溢着节日的气氛。让这些温暖的祝福语点亮你的圣诞节吧! Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐! Wishing

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

写作经典增色语句

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 7 Entertainment 第七课 娱乐 December 15 12月15日 Let's Go to a Christmas Show! 看圣诞秀! Read it! 读读看! Rob is talking to a ballet dancer. 罗柏正和一位芭蕾舞者说话, Her name is Tina Twirl. 她是缇娜.旋转小

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节英文歌曲 英文圣诞歌曲

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

今天就是圣诞节了!在中国,圣诞节早已从一个宗教性节日变身成一个全民娱乐,或者说是一个浪漫的节日。除了多了圣诞老人和圣诞树的点缀,对于大多数来说,这只不过是在12月过的一个情

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语