Merry Christmas and a happy new year.敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。 Best wishes on this holiday season. 献上最诚挚的节日祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season.值此佳节,祝你全家圣诞快乐。 We wish y

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Americans are divided over many religious issues, but Christmas is not one of them. In a CNN poll conducted by the Opinion Research Corporation, 94% of Americans say they celebrate Christmas; nearly t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

谁说只有双11和圣诞才能剁手,奔放的澳洲人在年底也会来一次更大的剁手,那就是年度购物盛典:Boxing Day. 反正就是买买买!

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

The First Noel the first noel the angels did sing was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay in fields fields where they lay keeping their sheep on a cold winter's night that was so deep noel, noel, noel, noel born is the king of israel and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Hark hark! the herald angels sing, glory to the newborn king; peace on earth, and mercy mild, god and sinners reconciled! joyful, all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies; with thangelic host proclaim, christ is born in bethlehem! refrain h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

图片1 When Christmas comes to town by Matthew Hall Meagan Moore La la la la ... I'm wishing on a star And trying to believe That even though it's far He'll find me at Christmas Eve I guess Santa is busy Cause he never comes around I think of him wh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

张韶涵《寓言》英文版 18世纪英国最流行的圣诞歌曲: 名字叫做God Rest You Merry ,Gentlemen---《上帝一定给你快乐》 如果看过查理狄更斯的《圣诞赞歌》那本小说的人一定知道, 因为那个是开场白

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 鼠标画出路线,然后点中间上面的播放。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

We wish you a merry christmas; 我们祝你过一个快乐的圣诞节 We wish you a merry christmas; 我们祝你过一个快乐的圣诞节 We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. 我们祝你过一个快乐的圣诞和新年 We wish yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语摩天轮—More to Learn

Britons were urged Christmas Eve to stay home for the holiday to avoid freezing rain that made highways treacherous and forced airlines to cancel flights. The Automobile Association warned of treacherous black ice in much of the country, the Daily Ma

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

圣诞节 祝福语中英对照 With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season. Hope things are going all right with you. 在这辉煌快乐的圣诞佳节,献上一切美好的祝福!祝一切顺心如意! Here is wishing you all

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。 Best wishes on this holiday season. 献上最诚挚的节日祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season. 值此佳节,祝你

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BARCELONA, Spain, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- Christmas markets in Barcelona resist the economic crisis despite the negative impact of the economic downturn, their organizers told Xinhua. In Barcelona there are two main Christmas markets, one in the Cathedra

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Participants in red bathing suits run during the 2014 Toronto Santa Speedo Run event in Toronto, Canada, Dec. 13, 2014. Dozens of participants took part in this annual event to raise money for sick kids on Saturday. 12月13日,参与者们身穿红色

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What is the best country to visit during Christmas? 圣诞节的时候最适合去哪个国家? 获得6好评的答案@Marion Rosner Coming from the northern hemisphere, I thought that Christmas in summer in my new home of New Zealand would be real

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Finland Finnish people believe that Father Christmas(Santa Claus)lives in the north part of Finland called Korvatunturi,north of the Arctic Circle.People from all over the world send letters to Santa Claus in Finland.There is a even big tourist the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

They say a picture paints a thousand words and the same applies to gifts. As you shop for Christmas presents for your partner, unconscious feelings and motivations drive your choices. 俗话说,一幅画胜过千言万语。礼物亦然。你为另一

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Each year as Christmas rolls around, there always seems to be one toy that appears on every child's list to Santa. 每年圣诞节来临的时候,总有那么一款每个孩子都想要的圣诞礼物。 But this year, that toy is quickly becoming

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Peace and love for you at Christmas from all your students. 祝老师圣诞节充满平安和爱。 Wishing you a sparkling Christmas and bright happy New Year! May the season bring much pleasure to you. 愿你的圣诞光彩夺目,愿你的新年灿

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语